Reviews for A Secret to My Grave
Wow, is. This date right? Two years without updates? The author died or something like that? I hope not, i loved this fic... akihito i miss you!
please update
musme chapter 12 . 7/6
I love it
Thanks
sexyniss2datenthpower chapter 1 . 5/29
Type your review for this chapter here...
furikakechan chapter 12 . 4/11
please continue this
Mecik chapter 12 . 3/26
I do really love this fic, the story is brilliant, I cried a river while reading. And I dream, that one day I will see an update here.
AnKaKaHa12 chapter 12 . 3/24
Please Please Please update this. I love the way this story is going!
Please update! I love the story very much
JorunnaParva chapter 12 . 3/17
Please update, I can't wait until Asami finds out.
Thenameislynn chapter 12 . 2/29
Aw cmon... You're ditching this... i cried alot! Boo!
ynius chapter 12 . 2/12
Well...everything tearjerking and all...but the next chapter!? Please update!
Is this still gonna continue because this story is great I love it actually so I would be very sad if its not gonna continue asqmi still clueless about akihito ''
This is awesome fanfic ! Please continue!
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
Ahhhhh man! Come on! Give us some blood. Bronislav Blood! You can't do this to us. How will Bronislav get his! And poor Aki. He still has to tell Asami, his friends and Fai Long since their friends now I think about his illness. It seems that Bronislav thinks he's smart enough to mess with Asami's businesses, But I hope is not STUPID enough to mess with Asami's kitten! I hope he knows where to stop. Could he be behind his kitten thinking he's dying of a illness he doesn't have! That would be very crule and very unusual for a mob boss, but oh well, more for me in the drama department. Thank you for the read and please, Please, PLEASE continue.
gvargas132 chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Please don't abandon this story, i love you!