Reviews for In Captivity with You
Rylin chapter 3 . 2/15
I don't know what is other peoples are saying but i like the story and i want to know more about it. Please make new chapter soon... And I like to tell you that english isn't my first language so I have many and I do many mistakes so please sorry in advance and thank you for your work I really like it thank you so much thank you.
Please new chapter please please please...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
I love it. Pls keep on writing :) can't wait for the next chapter!
bedouin chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
It's a pity you've not updated this story in so long - I like the dynamic here, where Akihito is in the position of power rather than the other way round. At this point in time I don't see the point of a female Aki, although you might have some plans on that count later. I'm not violently opposed to fem!Ak btw, I enjoy all good stories :)
God-d-e-ss Eternity chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
I like this female Akihito of yours, really, if he is actually a she, this is the way I saw her character would be. And for this strong and hard-to-break woman personality, of course you need a devilishly great man like Asami LOL.
Feel kinda sad because it already year you haven't update this fic. But seeing you've came back into fanfic world, one cannot stop to hope that the author will pick this lovely baby once again right?!
Luc chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I just didnt see the point making him a girl
vykki chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
More please
emerald2631 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
really love your story
are you still going to update this?
kluna chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Aki as a girl? Hmmm interesting.
innocenteyes chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Aww that was cute I want more pwweeeezzz (•Δ•)
Yuu chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
A few light years away...?*pouuut*
Arista chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
I can say I agree with the other readers who want this with Akihito as male. It would make it more interesting, I believe. _ Can't wait! (I shall stalk this story too if you don't mind. Both of your stories are amazingly written. With love of course. 3)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I like the story. Please update!
BlueJay chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I really love this fic! i keep coming back to check on it, please give us an upadate _
JoEdgardHom chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Its good story, update soon ?_
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012