Reviews for Wicked Game
YazPistachio19 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Wow. That is a lot of emotion in that there little fic! I love how you really got me so invested in your characters in such a short time. Very impressive.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Well, I was heartbroken until her husband turned out to be Edward! Very sneaky LOL!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Beautiful! :)
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Aww hea. I somehow came accross your profile on Twitter. It was worth looking in to
KimiD chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I read this on the contest site before I saw that they had reveal the writers. I had to come tell you how much I loved this o/s! It would be an awesome story to see how they got back to each other but you did such an awesome job of where you left it for a o/s story. I am looking forward to reading the other things you have written as well... THIS is definitely one of my {favs}! KimiD
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Loved the ending! I was soooo hoping they did get back together! Awesome story!
mrscullenxo5 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
loved it!
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
OMG this was so...killer. I was getting emotional and I knew she should have not put her heart into it but I'm so happy HE CAME BACK!
MrsSpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Okay...so I Ioved this. Hard. For many reasons. One- the plastic storage bins. Hubs calls me his sentimental, punk-rock, packrat because I keep everything. I have birthday cards from when I was 8. Two- Poetry reading, grungy Edward. Enough said. Three- I am a firm believer that every girl should have a guy sing & play guitar for her at least once in her life. I was lucky enough to date a few guys who were in local bands back in my wild ass high school days. Hot. Four- I had my heart broken by my husband/soul mate once upon a time too. The "he's gone" really got me.

And (as if all that wasn't enough) I loved this: "I hope he calls. I mean, I'm not gonna throw myself off a cliff if he doesn't, but I REALLY want to hear from him again."

Genius dig on canon Bella.

OH! And five- Chris Isaak. I am lucky enough to own every album he's ever put out, and this was a perfect song choice! I played it on my iPhone while reading this in the courtyard at work during my lunch break.

I'm so ashamed that I didn't read the contest entries. I would have voted for this, I'm sure. (You had me at Jim Morrison ;))

Great job.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wonderful job. Thank you!
kickstand75 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
woo-wee...loved this, momma! Great use of Chris Isaak's song too. :)

-kris
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
was this a one shot? its amazing.. u should expand..