Reviews for Now I Know
albelfittir and altroen chapter 1 . 3/28
so cute T_T
i too love canna and mizuki (and i started to think that i was the only one, glad to see i was wrong!) your story is magnifique! (sorry for my bad english, i'm french)
H8TER GIRL chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
HOW COULD YOU NOT MAKE RYU CANNA'S DADDY!?
I SWEAR IF I COULD WRITE AND POST FANFICS THERE WOULD BE A RYU CANNA AND MIZUKI FAMILY FIC AND I'M TEN!
fIrE cROtCh chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
we need ninja gaiden / avengers crossovers godammit!
Vampuric Spider chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Lovely idea and I really enjoy your continuation. You should check your spelling though.
Tenshin Princess chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I was dissapointed in the game. :( The story was good but I wish it had Kasumi in it. Anyways, this was a cute little story of yours. I love how you write. I wanna see more amazing works from you.
Lily chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Sucks that I can't play Ninja Gaiden 3. Had to watch the story on youtube. I was in love with Ryu's smile.

I love this. Its so cute. Love that you made Kasumi and Ryu have kids.
Gravenimage chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Nice one shot I really we're expecting something nice developing between Ryu and Mizuki and I really like his relationship with Canna in the game. Team Ninja focused in making Ryu more human and they succeeded I like this side of Ryu Hayabusa, even if they screwed up a bit especially the stages only 8, in sigma 2 there are 17 stages not to mention him having only one nimpo when in previous games he has 4, maybe they will release other nimpo as DLC since they are doing it to the weapons of sigma 2 coming on April 3.
DragonNinja23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Amazing story I really enjoyed this oneshot plus the ninja gaiden archive needs more stories you've inspired me once again to write a future fic based on ninja gaiden 3