Reviews for The Haunting Or Something Lame Like That
My2BrownEyes chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Really well done. I don't generally like Harvey & Mike slash, because Harvey is the boss. But you made them feel more equal between the two of them. I would have liked to have seen more Sam and Dean, but it made sense based on the story's POV.
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
I absolutely loved this! coulda gone with a little more winchesters, but this was so great! thank you for making it!
Infamous Rowe chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
This is awesome! It would be amazing if you made another story similar to this! This is just so cute! :)
O chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
One review? How is it friggin' possible? This has to be *the* most awesome, epic, ah-maaazing and bestest most best crossover ever! Seriously, the characterization was spot on. There were no visible grammatical errors or such. Well except the part where you wrote the name Dominique(?) in chapter 1 or was it 2? Moving on, I really enjoyed the story. Particularly how you managed to write both fandoms with such ease. It felt like a real episode that could've aired on either shows. And wow there was actual plot and suspense! I really liked the fact that you took the time to write the build up between the characters(Mike/Harvey). The fangirl in me is a bit sad that they're never going to see each other again. By they I mean the suits and the supernatural guys after the whole ghost situation was dealt with. On the other hand I'm glad because you kept everyone and everything in character. It's just the fangirl in me being unreasonable hoping you'd write a really long series continuing the crossover merge- what with Harvey being enough of an aristocratic/burgois badass and Mike being well awesome Mike that it'd be a shame not to have them show up immaculately dressed to help the Winchesters save the world... Not to mention how cool/funny it'd be to hear/see the four of them interact more... Ahem! Sorry, my imagination gets away from me sometimes. But seriously best friggin' crossover ever. Period. It has literally blown my mind and ability to articulate a fancy review with its sheer awesomeness:D On a sidenote maybe you should've posted this in the spn section? Yeah yeah rules bla bla bla. I just find it to be a great injustice that more people wont get to read this. Did I forget anything? Uhm yes loved how believeable it all was and realistic. Aaand that's my cue to go:)
joniskpelare chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Nice to see an outsider's pow and I love Harvey and Mike.