Reviews for Meetings
CelestialVirgo chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
This us pretty good actually and funny. What appears to be a sticy becomes a harem lol but im for the fun
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Well, Lucy's OOC as well. She would have woken up from his 'dark presence' already. Welp, already finished anyway...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
That would make a great pun.
jackieiisme chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
TT . have so many dudes love her :c Anyways,great story ! :3
xtanshix chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
Omg, I love you author. ;-;
xtanshix chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER VERY MUCH. THANK YOU.
suikodengel chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Kya!this is perfect ohoho...can imagine this ehehe
deciphermythoughts chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Love the story! Hahaha. It was too cute! Spiced up with Rogue, Natsu, and Gray. Love Gray's jealousy. My GraLu feels. I love Sting's playfulness here too. I like StiCy too. Oh, I can't decide between those two. Then after reading your story I think I have a soft spot for LucyxRogue pairing. Well, I like NaLu too. Hahaha. Your story was fun to read. It made me squeal in too much cheesiness and laugh at their humor. Great job Author-san!
Under Celestial Stars chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
OMFG -
SaberTail FairyTooth chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Hey, I'm just droppin in to say:
I love love love this story. As a fellow StiCy fan, I feel that Sting-sama makes this story even better. Because Sting-ssma is simply Sting(especially in this story. ) Keep writing!
Drakengel20 chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
schade das es zu ende ist aber es ist und dann das mit sting und lucy und dann die gezangen einfach nur schön und dann das mit rogue und nasu team hast du super gemacht und wie lucy eine weile bei sting und rogue geblieben ist und dann das mit fro und lector mach weider so
Reginna Grace chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
That story was adorable beyond belief. Favoriting right now.
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 8 . 9/10/2014