Reviews for Design Flaw
HumaneDarkness chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
This fic was AWESOME! It was kind of fast paced for me and some parts I was like 'Wait, what happened?', but, overall, I absolutely loved it! I was so confused and thinking 'Why is this familiar...?' when I first read this, but after realizing it was put in the Dune series setting, I thought this fic became way more awesome! In general, I think this fanfic was BEAUTIFUL! TUT
Neko Raiga chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
This...is love~

Just love the atmosphere/mood of this piece, not to mention the pairing *giggle*...Though I find it a bit too fast paced, but that might just be me...Might have been better if it had been posted in one piece...

Oh, and chapter 12 and 13 are the same xD Looks like the part that was supposed to be chapter 12 dissappeared somewhere
TT chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I want to read this so bad (only decently sized slash gale/peeta story), but I don't know half the stuff you're talking about. spice- melange? TT_TT
me chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
What? Lol
reddoggie chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Ohhhh, I read this and I was so confused. I thought wow, this author sure thought of lots of creative stuff or was written influenced by a book, but I didn't know which book. Then I go back to the top and the author note, yeah that explains everything. Cuz I was curious why there were like 15 chapters posted all at once. I've never read Dune (which I should read along with Ender's Game) but I wanna know what happens and where Peeta is!