Reviews for When Push Comes to Love
WordNerb93 chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Well, I enjoyed this story very thoroughly. I may not be an advocate of IrvingxKatie, and I may dislike Irving on occasion, but I still have three reasons to like this story.

One: Just because the main character isn't your favorite, doesn't mean it won't be a good story. I may obsess on the stories centering on the main gang, but stories about the rest of the kids are great, too. This story certainly proves it.

Two: Irving isn't fully developed in the show. All we know about him is that he obsesses over Phineas and Ferb, that he has an older brother, Albert, and that he is a science-fiction fan. We know nothing of his other likes and dislikes, his goals for the future, his secret crushes, etc. As such, it is easy to 'make' him anything from a deranged fan to an obsessed, but otherwise normal, kid.

Three: I think there is more Irving in us P&F fans then we'd like to admit. Prime example, us writers here. We take our time to write situations we'd like to see various characters from the show get into. We get all the facts right as best we can, and we take offense at those who insult either our work or the show. Now, I don't know about you, but that sounds like Irving to me.

Congratulations on a story well written. I can't wait to see more!
Deadpan Mage chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Loved this. I ship Irvatie as well, and this is the best story about them so far. Plus, you've given me a lot to think about with Irving's character. Good job.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
This is another reason why the American school system is bad. Not only are the kids' education being paid for BY TAXPAYERS and not by themselves, they get bullied. Ugh. Fuck the world.

You're a great writer and it's a great story. I just have issues with the world. :)
Punzie the Platypus chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Excellent. Their interaction was very sweet.
WordNerb93 chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
This was incredible. I absolutely loved it. And who's to say Irving isn't really like that?
Rcx42 chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
"damsel in distress". Sure...
Punzie the Platypus chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Alrighty. Well written and well done!
WordNerb93 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Well, Irving has been showing up more often in the show without acting like an obsessed fanboy. Perhaps the show Irving is becoming more like your view of Irving...

Anyway, I can't wait to see when those two finally get together. As you said, I've been waiting!
Rcx42 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
My #1 tactic to get rid of bullies: tell them their cranial capacity couldn't fit into an amoeba under the influence of .
Queen of the Batterbos chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Poor Katie and Irving

I wanted Irving so bad to do the Vulcan nerve pinch thing that Ferb does in Raging bully- Actully, this dude got attacked by a bear and the dude bit the bear where the jugular nerve is and it was unconscious or sumin like that

So there u go lame review oh well it's l8 and my parents think I'm I. Bed best get there night night
WordNerb93 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
The fact that so many kids get away with doing things like that is disgusting. That bully better get his due...
Rcx42 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I've been bullied too. It hurts when they say things that mess with your emotions. The thing is that if you ignore it, and try to stay out of it. Alternatively, you could say things they don't understand to distract them. It's worked for me.
Rcx42 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I absolutely HATE this pairing. Katie is such a great character because she doesn't really have any explored personality so she's fun to play around with. Good story by the way. But Katie is awesome and Irving is terrible. It just doesn't make any sense. A nerd and a really fun character for reasons I've already discussed in love? I could understand Irving liking Katie. But vise versa? Not a chance. The only reason most people ship Katie with Irving is because Pretty much every other boy is already taken in some weird pairing with the Fireside Girls. And nobody can really come up with any interesting OCs any more. They're all just Mary-Sues whose soul purpose is to steal Phineas from Isabella. These are created by utter Phinbella haters. I don't hate Phinbella. It's a bit overused, that's all. And when someone puts multiple OCs into a story, they end up falling in love with each other. There are only a few stories that are completely original. Like my story All Along. However, I'm going to dread finishing Yet Another Christmas Story. Kirving is just a bit to cheesy, a hopeless nerd falling in love with a girl who is way out of his league, she secretly likes him too, but doesn't want to admit it, and at some point they confront each other and become the talk of the school. Or something a bit overused, like a log cabin in Minecraft. (I don't know if you've played it but it's still overused)And some authors have no idea what spelling, grammar, originality, capitals, or punctuation are. And some of them are obsessed super-fans with a certain pairing and write about nothing else, terribly because they are so distracted by their love for a pairing. Wow, this is the longest review I've ever written.
humanusscriptor chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I think you nailed it. I was pulled in immediately, and I would appreciate it if you would finish the story. There just aren't enough stories involving Katie. I might read some more of your work
Username Not Known chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow! Great story! I absolutly love this pairing! If you need any more story ideas, I'll be happy to help!