Reviews for Soft Touch
123serendipitee chapter 1 . 2/21
Ok, I just came back to read this one because I looooved your "towers" one.

Yes, I can see that this must have been a VERY satisfying yarn to spin. :D

Gosh darn, I love those fools.

And BONUS FOR ME...I've only just recently realized that I'm a whore for a sad cello I was ALL ABOUT this. :D
hervissa chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Rumbelle and music together?
Oh, God, YES.

This fic is wonderful and amazing and oh Merlin with such a potential inside it I just can't.
Rumple teaching Belle how to play cello is perhaps even more romantic than a thousand kisses put together.
And even more so when one thinks to the future, when she'll remember.

You wrote up in the AN that this is the best thing you ever wrote. I won't argue with you. I can't - not only because this is the first story by you I've read, but also because it made me grin like an idiot and want to sing and dance and curl up in the corner and stare out of the window and hug the world.

Truly a brilliant piece of work.

hervisssssssa :)
rememberingfusako chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
OH MY GOD! You have no idea how happy this made me. Not only do I love Rumbelle but I also play the cello. This, this was amazing! Thank you thank you thank you! Seriously though, when I saw the cello in his house I was so happy. So to have someone actually write about it is even better. And write well! Because this was also a great piece of work. Thank you!
aglarnis chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Heartlifting and lovely! I've melted away :)
Drac1026 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Awesome story. They are so cute.
Scarlett Raine chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was beautiful. Magical, really.
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Oh, how beautiful! You have a lovely writing style and you captured their romance perfectly! Thank you so much for posting!
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh, this was lovely! I loved the forbidden feel to it, and your last line was beautiful. :) You did very well! I enjoyed it immensely. :D

Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
"But this day, he sat on his porch with his shirt sleeves rolled back on his forearms, reclining on a dark whicker loveseat, his weak leg stretched and relaxed."-Sounds pretty great, actually.

"She'd been the hand that turned the clock, and surely chaos would follow. And Gold reveled in chaos- he profited from it, after all. But for today, he was content to sit and watch the town awaken with the sparkling summer day."-I love how you word his thoughts about Emma, about her being the actual hand turning the clock. I don't ship them, not at all, but I think they have a really neat and original relationship and have seen some parallels in their lives. We really get the sense that this is him taking a breather, though, that he wants to enjoy this calm little moment.

"There had been nothing more in the world he had wanted more than to drop his cane, sink to his knees, wrapping his arms around her, and press his face into her stomach and whisper a thousand years' worth of all he should have said and never did."-Aw! Make this the day you jump at the chance. The beauty of his heartache here...makes me think of the finale all over again.

"Gold took the envelope, careful that his fingers wouldn't brush hers."-Seems like a very "Gold" action.

"She simply walked through, as if there were none to begin with. It had always been unnerving and uncomfortable, and for some reason one of the most satisfying things he'd ever experienced, her way of unraveling him effortlessly."-Beautiful sentence!

What a creative scene! I never saw that coming but it makes so much sense and is so in-character.
OnceAWriterNowAReader chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Beautiful story. I actually love cello music, more so than violin, so this was such a pleasant find for me.
Cu Chulainn 1945 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
...OK, I officially love you. Don't feel creeped out if I go through and favorite all your stories, OK?
Fantasy Panda chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
beautifully written, such a sweet story. Absolutely wonderful :)
Pandora's Teapot chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This was lovely, thank you. I love the sound of the cello too, so extra amazing. x
Stonington chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Cries :'( This was soo good!
Marquesa de Santos chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh, this was absolutely lovely. I do t know what else to say. Such loveliness warrants much praise, but all I can say is my heart was touched, and I longed for more of this summer prettiness.