Reviews for one shots
SaberComet chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
hey, love the story please continue you have talent, maybe show his future with er
Okay chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
I love the idea of the story, but it's kinda inaccurate. If this takes place around the time between TLH/SON, Percy would not be at camp. If it takes place after the Giant war, Percy wouldn't have the curse of Achilles. If it takes place just after TLO (end of titan war) Piper, Jason, and Leo wouldn't be at camp yet. On top of the inaccuracies, the grammar is confusing, and not to great. But I do love the concept of the story.
alaska chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
ik u put this a long time ago but still i just started reading
PiNerd of the Hephaestus Cabin chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Love this!
dampjofandom chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
LOVE IT! I want chocolate now... Thanks a lot. :P

dampjofandom chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
About your disclaimer: At least (since you aren't Rick Riordan, sorry) you aren't a troll :)

There's a hole in the bucket dear Liza, dear Liza, there's a hole in the bucket dear Liza, a hole. My mom always sings that song.

Aww, I love how Katie knows all that stuff about Travis and Connor, and how she was there for them.

Connor is such a sweet younger brother, and Travis is such an amazing older brother to care so much!

OK, I LOVE the ending! So. Much. Tratie!

Thank you so much for writing this, it makes me really happy to read about them. And this is amazing writing too.

dampjofandom chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
OK, somebody (Annabeth) needs to take Percy's water bottle away, he's obviously not mature enough to handle it responsibly.

Seriously though, I love this Chapter. It's super perfect :) 3

dampjofandom chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Well, I have to admit that this chapter was a little less exciting than the last one, and I didn't see Tratie once, but that ok, authors grow and change. LOL, sorry I couldn't help it. I just found these stories, or I would have commented long before now.

dampjofandom chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
OH MY GODS THIS WAS SO AWESOME! I'm not really good at reviews but I wanted to say this was so perfect.

Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Cats is spelled 'Cause and her last name is Gardner not Gardener. Also, you could do better on grammar but I still love this.
Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I LOVE it.
lilys-amortentia chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
The song is" There's a Hole in the Bucket"! Cute story
Bradie is Dead chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
bookworm909 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
It's okay. I have been cramming for exams too. Just know that ur smart and they won't be to hard. Good luck on them all!