Reviews for Deception
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Hey this is a really good story :) Just got round to reading it and its really funny.
Can't wait for the next update :D
Alive Through Writing chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Here's a really poor quality review. I'm sorry, I just can't think of anything else to say, other than:
MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORREEEEEEEE. Please. :3
Devyne.Serenity chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Please continue this story :3
complete-idiot189 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Update soon
Artemis Sherwood chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Oh God, I can't stop giggling! I just watched the movie, like, two hours ago and I went on an almost immediate search for Brandt/OC stories...

Anyways, my point is that this was awesome and I can't wait for you to update. Also, I would give ANYTHING to be in Lorina's position in this entire chapter. XD

All my love, Artemis Sherwood
Minglisabeth chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Amazing! Love your writing style. And I love how different this story is!
snarlingwolf chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
You and this story are awesome. Update soon please!
30kchekov chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
I really like this story! It's hilariously cute and quirky.
Keely chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Mission Impossible 4 is the only one I have ever seen and therefore your story is the only one of them I have read and so far it is AWESoMe! I looove Lori and Brandt and Ethan and Benji... And I'll stop ahha please update soon!
purpleroyal52 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
This was positively HILARIOUS! (in a good way) I loved it! I was laughing so much and then my big bro (cousin) and my lil bro(another cousin) came in and were so confused. But I showed them this and they got it! I love this! I'm going to check out the Hawkeye/OC story right now!
Phase D chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Did you mean inanimate?

Nice story!
purpleroyal52 chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
This was pretty funny but in the good way! I can't believe that they don;t have really and Hawkeye/OC stories either. I absolutely love this story and thanks for liking my MI story as well.
SerenaBlairxx chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
This is a great fic, there is not that many Brandt OC Fics out there and i can tell that this fic is gonna be good, please update again soon. Serena x
SGreenD chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I don't think I like this girl. She knocked Benji unconcious with a door! :(
Judge Juno chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
i guess we don't want brandt to have anyone because we want him for ourselves :D but please continue this...i'll try not to get jealous of lorina...