Reviews for Saiyuki: Revised
Angel of Courage chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
Ah, so in the end we had our final fight with Homura and in the end Goku won the battle. And in the end Homura went down with his 'perfect world'. At least he's at peace now.

Loved Tokusa's line in response of Gojyo carrying Hakkai. XD

Wonderful chapter! Keep up the good work!

(*Will you continue this with Saiyuki Reload (*and etc.*)?*)
Angel of Courage chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
So Sanzo stopped Goku, Tokusa sealed the power orb (*loved that part*), and now our heroes are going to fight Homura...Nice Can't wait for that!

Angel of Courage chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
Ah, things are getting exciting! Goku's 'true power' has been released, Kougaiji and co. are helping our heroes...and nice moves from Tokusa!

This chapter was great! I loved the fight scenes. And now we're getting close to the finale? Yay

Angel of Courage chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
...well, they got taken out fast. But I guess it's to be expected, right? But look, it's Kougaiji and co. and Tokusa to the rescue. And she's in full demon form too? Wow~ Nice one! :)

Oh crud...the 'ritual' or whatever is starting now! Hurry guys!

Angel of Courage chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
Huh...wonder what Tokusa has planned...And Hakkai...wow...he's really going to do that to beat those guys? Wow...what a guy~ :)

So the fight continues...Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
So we have plans, meetings, and Tokusa...using herself to test the potion...huh. Well, it seems like it worked. Another amazing fight scene. That plant Hasu used...wow. But at least Homura and co. are gone for now...

Wonder what's going to happen next...Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
So we finally meet Homura and co.? Yay~! And a nice fight scene too! Plus he revealed names of their past lives, not that they know...

Nice chapter! :) Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
Huh...got to admit that I'm surprised that you had Tokusa 'fighting' one of the women...but it worked in the end. Hate what happened to them...stupid parasite... :( But in the end, they were 'freed'...but as for the guys... :(

Nice chapter! Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Two fights, huh? Yay~ Let's see...we had the 'clones' of Lirin and Goku to fight...and the ninjinka plant. Got to feel sad for the people it ended up catching and using as fertilizer... :( But at least the gang stopped it! :D

Ooh, confrontation between Hakkai and Tokusa? 'Us', hm? Hakkai's ready to make the next step, now let's work on Tokusa! :D

Poor Gojyo must have looked... XD Anyway, nice work from Tokusa, slamming the demon down and letting Gojyo finish it~

Angel of Courage chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
So that's how he 'survived' back then...well, that's one way of doing it. But at least he's gone now. Can't bother Hakkai or the others anymore.

An act, huh? Nice~ Fooled Yisou, so yay for that! And it ended up with them winning...but I'm glad he really didn't choke Sanzo...yup.

Wonder what's next...Keep up the good work!
Angel of Courage chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
The fight continues...all the dirty tricks and...yeah. At least Goku's okay. And Gojyo too. Now let's beat this guy!

Wow, Tokusa is awesome~! :D

Keep up the good work!

(*Um...I wasn't here at all last week. Barely had time to get on the computer (*mainly like a couple minutes*)...didn't have time to get on and review...sorry. :( But I'm here now!*)
Angel of Courage chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Was going to say this in the last review but...Sanzo makes such a good daddy, doesn't he? (*hides as Sanzo rushes past with gun*)

Anyway, that was a great fight...or fights...yeah, I liked them all. And Tokusa's attacks... nice~

Aw, they teamed up? Yay~! Love it when they do that. :)

Ah, so that's the end of this one? Okay! Moving on to the next chapter! :D

Angel of Courage chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Kougaiji~ Yay~! :D 3 He's awesome...so is Sanzo (and the others), but...

Anyway, it's sweet that he came after his sister. :) But all the drama now. With THAT guy...keep your guard up, guys!

Ah, so she changed her outfit? Nice~

Angel of Courage chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
She's got a sad past in this life...poor Tokusa, but at least things are looking up now that she's with Sanzo and co. Yup~

Stupid council people...it ended up biting them in the butt, but still...got to feel a litte sorry for Tokusa. They're just...stupid council people! :( But go Hakkai for the help~

Angel of Courage chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
So now we just need her to recover? Okay...

Go Hasu! She's great~ Ugh, I don't like Touten at all. He's just...ugh! :( But yay for Hasu coming and helping Tenpou. And now we see 'something' starting~ :D

I loved it! Keep up the good work!