Reviews for A View From The Fire
ajb chapter 13 . 7/6
I owe you an apologie. Sorry, I got too wrapped up in your story. You are truly talented. Thank you !
ajb chapter 13 . 7/6
I 'm totally confused now- is this how you intend to end your story. SO NOT COOL ! This story is not complete ! Hope you Mello it out. A sequel without end is absolutely useless! Good luck! You need to "grow a pair"
VoluntarilyHere chapter 13 . 6/26
First of all, I'm sorry that people have been so ride to you in the reviews. You don't deserve that, especially after giving us readers such an amazing story. I accept that you didn't want to/couldn't continue this story. It had a great plot with tons of conflict that'll marinate in my brain for a while. At the same time, by the end of Chapter 13, we learned a lot, whether it be about Puck's feelings toward Quinn or how Hailey's feeling or what happened with Santana's dad. Even though I'll always crave Brittany and Santana being out and proud about their relationship, having a duet at the bar or whatever, my heart can rest easy knowing that Santana stood up to Brittany in the end. Quinn's feelings toward Brittany made a ton of sense, and I feel like her jealousy was handled in a believable way. You've really written Brittany's perspective well. It is painfully obvious that she's a victim of verbal abuse and it's incredibly heartbreaking to read through her guilt stricken thoughts. I also enjoyed how you redeemed Rachel with the apology; it added some depth to her character. In my head, Rachel forgets about Finn and gets romance by the girl next door, Quinn. Ah, one can hope. There are so many details that really made this story so awesome and interesting and unique. I can't get over how well written Brittany's thoughts were. I'm just floored by this story and the prequel. There are so many times where I really laughed and so many times where I really screamed in excitement and so many times where I really cried with Brittany while reading this. Wherever you are, I hope you're having a great day, and once again, I'm sorry for the hate.
AnyaJK chapter 13 . 5/13
pleaseee i need moreee
Pixiepie1985 chapter 13 . 2/21
Kind of a shitty place to leave it off.. just saying
ShinObi chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
I feel lied to with that completed tag haha
LaurenLopez-Pierce chapter 13 . 8/30/2016
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO IT CANT END LIKE THAT PLEASE GOD NO IM BEGGING YOU TO START PART 3 OR ADD MORE PLEASE OMG THIS WAS LIKE MY FAVOURITE FIC AND BRITT DIDNT EVEN GET HER PRESENT OMG I CANT RN CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE ONE MORE CHAPTER WHERE THEY MOVE OUT TOGETHER OR SOMETHING AND USE THE STRAP ON WHICH IM PRETTY SURE WAS HER PRESENT OMG IM BEGGING U
Guest chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
I loved the this and the prequel. But if this is really how it ended I feel heartbroken and like I wasted my time reading them. I really wanted to read this whole story and find out more. This is clearly unfinished and I understand people have lives but it seems you don't plan on updating this again and it sucks cause this was a really good story.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
If this is the end of the story, it's lame. Wish you would have finished, the story was good until it stopped.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
That's just devastating, if that's actually the ending. I have to say, while I almost exclusively read Quinntana for the dynamics in their ship, I thought I'd take a break (because I ran out of well written Quinntana to read) and stumbled across this story, along with it's predecessor. And for the first time, Brittana WORKED for me. Hahaha, and I don't mean in the sense that Brittany used in the story. It was well written, and did an amazing job of showing Brittany's voice. You are fantastic! I won't even lie, I still kind of hope that Brittany and Quinn get together, but I'm so emotionally attached to these characters as you've written them in your story, that I don't want heartbreak for either Quinn, Brittany, or Santana. Well done, bravo. If this wasn't the end, I beg of you to finish it. However, if it was, I am extremely thankful for your time, your talent, and your words. Well wishes,

A Fan
Anomolous Signal chapter 13 . 3/21/2016
Dear Writer; UNLESS YOU ARE DEAD, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR STOPPING HERE AND SAYING ITS COMPLETE!

Good story though, weird writing from a wacky persons perspective, perfecto.
Sami chapter 13 . 3/17/2016
What!? Please continue. ! These have been the best ff I've ever read.
TTshorty33 chapter 13 . 12/30/2015