Reviews for A View From The Fire
lizlol chapter 13 . 10/20
Noooooo. That's it :(
godblessthefandom chapter 1 . 9/28
Thanks so much for writing!
Loving this this story! I hope it's not the end though! Please please update!
AkiraSae chapter 13 . 9/20
I just read your story If Only You Could See What I See today and read this after immediately. I'm a big fan of Brittana and I can't believe I didn't think to read fanfics about them. Your story was unassuming at first with the simple yet complex pov of Brittany but it was what captivated me the most. You portrayed Brittany perfectly. It would be hard to find other stories with that grasp of her character.

It saddens me that this is marked complete even though it's not. I hope this gets its proper ending someday. And I hope that you are still writing, Brittana or not, because you are really talented.

Thanks for sharing this. I know I'm years late but I'm really glad I found this. It's one of those things you never knew you needed. Also, it made me love and appreciate Brittany more now.
NonsensicallyWierd chapter 13 . 9/20
Hey! I just finished reading this story and the prequel and I love them. You have such a different way of writing and its really cool. I sure wish you would continue this. By the number of reviews it looks like many people feel the same. Please try to continue it we want to know what happens next.
How's it end. If that's the ending...poor.
middie4ever chapter 13 . 7/22
That's not the end of it..where is the rest?!
snixx.oh chapter 13 . 7/17
Please update you still have people who fell in love with this story like I did! It really is amazing
godblessthefandom chapter 13 . 7/5
Is this really over? There are so many questions I have! Lol. I hope there's a sequel at least. Thanks for writing this! Can't wait to read the next one.
lighthouse60 chapter 13 . 6/29
Cruel. How does this end?It cannot end this way.
Please finish this!
uhm is this the end ? or theres another sequel ? or triology some thing ?

I've read this story and the prequel in 2 days, such a beautiful story, so disappointed there's no end
Pigri chapter 13 . 5/17
Wait, what ?
You should finish this amazing story even if it has been 2 years.. I still have hope!

A french reader
Please please please finish this :( it's so good
1,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »