Reviews for Three Different Paths
Josh Cannon chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
The alternate endings where amazing ! Thanks for making these !
Esoulix'Anne-Louise chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
;A; ;;
.*'n'*.
Your endings are so good it's making me cry...
.*'n'*.
Why can't they both have a happy ending?
sevendcell chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
the first chapter of the three endings woud have been a perfect ending for this anime, good job bro
LostSeraph23 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Both of them were so sad but beautiful. I love it. _ keep up the great work.
Magus-15IchiGo chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Wew. Awesome alternative story (both). Love it.
windrixx chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I think the other two aren't exactly necessary. I mean, most of the content is copy-pasted, anyways. But yes, the first chapter is the ending as I envisioned it. Bravo!
KyraX chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Ooh! Please make the last one a "happy end"! Tsugumi wanted that from Shu. lol just kidding. I really like your alternate endings because the original kinda...sucks. Hope the last one comes out fine!
blazingreaper chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
the title say's three different paths so i'm guessing that the third is the original? or are you going to make another one later?

regardless i am liking this alternate endings, good job.
Sock my Rock chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
I'm glad some one decide to do something for the end of this series, and I really like your ideas for the different events that could of happened. Great work!
Sachiness chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
As a big fan of Guilty Crown, the last episode of it was pretty disappointing in my opinion. Yes, it was epic, the music was a delight, but it felt a bit rushed.. and as much as I don't like rushing my animes, that goes also to the plot of the story. And I don't really like the ending that much. I prefer your first chapter's alternative ending more :).

For me it was better if the couple where both dead. It might be cruel at some, but it'll give the anime a bigger impact to the plot and to the characters itself imo. They'll be loved more, I'm sure of it.

And I LOVE that you put Daryl in it... the anime was unfair! _ They didn't put Daryl in the epilogue scene... we don't even know if he REALLY survived... but these chapters gave me hope :) I hope Tsugumi and Daryl really meet up in the end(Big Dargumi fan)

Anyways, love these two chapters, can't wait for the third one... But I think I know what kind of ending it'll be like xD
wkw chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
this ending is less depressing, and better than the one they gave us..imo...good job, looking forward to more inori x shu
xforbiddenplay chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED.

/RAGEEE
Ashikabi chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Great writing! Looking forward for the next 2 chap, hope you can write an Ayase ending too I think after all, Shu should be able to move on too and Ayase is the only one and the right girl for him now imo
sexy-sebby-demon-lover chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
omg i love it it made cry this is how guilty crown should have end
Gin no Okami chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
i like it

i cant wait for the other two