Reviews for The Bollinger
Absolutely delightful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Great Story, very amusing. xx
shopperlm chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
What a gem! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
shehazi chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Thank you.
Ailee H chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
so adorable, cute and funny! I know this is a one shot but...another chapter please? :)
lovepath chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
SOOO cute! If you ever start publishing, let me know!
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Your characters are realistic and intriguing, your writing witty. I wish there was more to this - I can really see these characters growing together. I love how you held off the reveal about what Edward thought was going on for so long. Poor Bella never saw it coming, but you certainly laid some good hints.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Love these two
counselor chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Such a great job.
princesspewo chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Nice!
fancifulgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Found this awesome story on The Lemonade Stand! Loved these two & their banter. I really wish you would expand this, there's so much I'd like to see. Their 'real' date, him using that giant box of condoms to show her she's definitely not undersexed, trying to explain to everyone how they met, sharing their work - her drawing him from top to bottom (lol) & hearing about his encounters with some of his patients (think hot, gorgeous gynecologist & horny women galore!)

mo kagen chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
funny! thank you for sharing!
Alicia23 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
So good! It would be so awesome if you continued this. I'd love to see their breakfast date and what they might do with that giant box of condoms ;)
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Found on the lemonade stand. Jasper is to blame for everything both good and bad. Who knew that when he appears as an outside character he can cause so much chaos
jmolly chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
They're both so adorably awkward. I'd love to see them try to explain the way they met to their families. That would be just as socially awkward.

This story just begs for more. Her art, his career, Jasper and the hotel? Priceless.

Thanks for writing this.