Reviews for Things I'll Always Remember
Atail chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Hey Ioio-Chan. I really want you to know that so far this story has been incredible. I know I'm only on chapter 2, but...when I read this, I connected with it so, so much. You took the time to dive into the characters' feelings, particularly Sasuke's, and develop them in a document. You're not afraid to write down everything that would supposedly come into their minds and I felt feels, bro XD
With my fanfics (lol just the two, one isn't even on the second chapter ;)) I tend to care too much about the wording and haven't done much to really pull the reader in by connecting with them emotionally. Now, that's what I'm gonna do.
Keep writing
NoelleisParadise chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
I wish the next chapter was another "oh shit, something major is happening" at least at the end. XD
borderlinecrazy chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
Um, women can have anal sex too ya know. So, 'unless your a guy' is inaccurate.
Crystallinee chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter! I'm happy you updated, please continue soon! :)
Crystallinee chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
I really like this story. It's awesome, and it has a lot of good humor/parody and expressions!
Chapter 8 was so damn funny! I loved it, it made me laugh so hard! And I almost cried when Sasuke gave his blood to Itachi, that was so good! It was also a very unique idea with Sasuke's 'illness', I think.

Something to think about, though. I think that you're maybe focusing too much on the dialogues between the characters. That can be confusing sometimes and make the reader lose track, especially when it's not always shown who is talking. You describe Itachi's and Sasuke's relationship really well, but it would be awesome if we could get some more yaoi/loving soon! Anyway, it's great!

Please keep writing!
NoelleisParadise chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Ahhh! It's getting so good. I didn't think peins death would affect me as much as it did. I'm balling my eyes out like a pansy. Keep it up :)
Niu chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
Wow, this story is incredible! Seriously, I'm blown away! The plot is really interesting, the development is awesome... I can't wait for more!
NoelleisParadise chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
Ohhhhhh sooooo awesome! I teared up a bit at the promise part. It's so beautiful
NoelleisParadise chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
It's too bad you haven't continued this one. I'm so hooked on it.
6strangeDOLL9 chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Hmm...this chapter was interresting and filled with action.

First...Itachi is an idiot right now. Hes always rejecting Sasuke. This is maybe a paradox, but as much I think that he is an idiot, I like his character in this story. Its not like in other stories, that they talk, then have sex and then the story ends. I like all the procrastination and uncertainity. And Sasukes raging hormones! :D Yeah, this story has something in it.

Poor Itachi, hes coughing blood. Like in anime. Almost no one knows, but Itachi has really this illness. And youre the first one who implied this in your story. Heh...that part made me somehow sad. I really like Itachi. And I absolutely love this story!

Um...there was after all one thing...when Sasuke stepped in that room and everything looked like Itachi and Sasori had sex, he should have been more jealous. I like drama and anger and then cuddling and "Im sorry sex" :D

Oh, and I was wondering. Deidara and Naruto are Germans. Is it because they are blond? :D

OMG, this is a monster review. Anyway, I love this!
6strangeDOLL9 chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
Yaay! Im finaly here and I read this.

Just reading the beginning...shit...those butterflies again :D

IDK why, but all those hickeys and bite marks and their positions...nyaaaaaah I got nosebleed. Sure, youre facepalming right now. I dont understand this review either :D

But what matters is that I loooooove it, right? :D

So please, update again *pupy eyes* :)
TaeMint chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Hmmm I like it)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
I really enjoy this series and can't wait to read the next chapter!
6strangeDOLL9 chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
I love it! Its awesome!

And the lemon part...nyaaah! Lovely! It was so sweet, when Sasuke said "I love you" to Itachi and then he came. So romantic! *shes a huge romance fan* I even had butterflies while reading! xD

Great work!
Moondust11 chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
This was definitely not what I was expecting! You really did capture Itachi's confusion because I was confused along the way. lol. This was wonderful though! Please update soon!