Reviews for Psychosomatic Monsters
xBornxOfxFlamesx chapter 42 . 1/12
Absolutely brilliant! LOVED the idea, the story, everything! You painted such a vivid picture. A true pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing this with all of us!
Froid chapter 42 . 10/11/2015
Umm
So, I actually just found your story like, yesterday..? And read all of it in one go (sacrificing my sleep time, yes)
And it's TOTALLY worth it. You even make me cry (literally) not only once, but twice, no, thrice..Oh what the hell, I lost count of it already...
I love the twisted izaya, the way you describe his losing sanity
I love the way you describe every character, the way they interacted with each other...especially izaya,shizuo,delic,ropp
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
Does Shizu-chan have schizophrenia? Oh, a hard one... Poor Shizuo.
Izaya4ever chapter 42 . 10/6/2015
This sweet and all
But I'm kinda frustrated that Izaya has to take pills for the rest of his life. Shizuo wouldn't even take his own pills at the beginning.
I like crazy Izaya though but it makes me a little sad.
Izaya4ever chapter 26 . 10/5/2015
Haha
I would have reviewed
Yeah huh I woulda
But you wrote this soo long ago I'm worried my reviews are annoying.
Haha
Poor me came late to the party.

I try to review fics every chapter usually, for encouragement. But since this is finished. I'll just review when I have something to say like about how awesome the fluffy smut is.
So yeah really good smut hah.

I'm sure everyone loved it they just forgot to tell you.
Izaya4ever chapter 23 . 10/5/2015
Ah Izaya's interaction with Shinra is precious!
He's totally jibing him but then he wiped his tears when he cries
that is so sweet.
XxTealJadexX chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
pfft XD
XxTealJadexX chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
i've actually never heard of their altenates until you mentioned it in your A/N could you please tell me about them?
XxTealJadexX chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
XxTealJadexX chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
OHMERGIRSH! YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
XxTealJadexX chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 3 XD
Fenrizx chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
OK I read this a few weeks ago and ... well this story is incredible. Normally I don't like (hate) Shizuo and Izayas alternatives because ... I don't know I love those characters for their fucked up personalities and weird hate relationship. Their alternatives confuse and irritate me BUT THIS IS SO GREAT. I really likes the chapters where their alternatives stood up and kinda felt sad when it was over. Anyway this story was so enjoyable and their relationship evolved in a realistic way (or in such a realistic way this pairing can i guess). It was hot, fluffy, fucked up, angst, original and well written and the ending was funny (perfect). Thanks for the read!
theSardonyx chapter 42 . 4/25/2015
Chapter 40 broke me. Evetybody panicked.

Wow. I don"t really have much to say here. It's been a while since I cried because of something I've read. Like, a really long while. And this did and wow. Just wow.

Write on.!
Yuna
tsuntsun chapter 42 . 2/17/2015
This was a wild ride, but I really loved it! Thanks a lot for this fic, I had to go through so many emotions while reading it.. o- /lies down
Ninalover chapter 42 . 11/19/2014
I finagled it in a day from midnight to midnight I loved it I cried I was happy I was just ...poof blown away thank you for writing this I love this T-T there are just no words