Reviews for The Muscle Drifter
Bigs-Post chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Don't know how tall David is, but if he's the same height as many of the Japanese around him he must be short for an American. The average Japanese's height is 5 foot 5 inches and the average American height is 5 foot 9 - 10 inches.
knivez786 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was awesome but it would have been even better if david had a classic dodge charger as well then he would have the perfect set of cars
VitaVeritas chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
Great wrap up to a great story! This FanFiction was probably one of the best ones I have ever read. Took a very realistic look while still keeping to Initial D. Everything was so well laid out, and as such it has a great plot. The Timber Wolves fit will into the story, and I found two interesting symbolisms in this FanFiction. The Americans (Timber Wolves) represented the more American racing scene, showing the grimness and harsh reality of the world while the Japan side had a more light hearted family racing scene, albeit the tidbits here it showed harsh reality. I'm not sure if that's what you were aiming for, but I saw that.

Another thing I liked was how the story shows that even if we leave our friends behind, we can meet new ones which can support you just as well as your old friends, and that there is no barrier between friends. David is most probably the best developed character I have ever seen in any fanfiction, and I want to thank this great author for writing such a great FanFiction. Keep the good work rolling! (No pun intended)
Aiamicko chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
Is that it? He got a Mustang and what happened to the bigger Akari. I wanna know what her reactions would be if she knew about David's daughter being named after her.
Aiamicko chapter 18 . 9/21/2012
You really fixed that part about Mika just disappearing from the story. This chapter marks the beginning of the decline in excitement for the readers. Have you posted this in another site?
Aiamicko chapter 17 . 9/20/2012
A very lovely way how to let Akari drive Keisuke's FD. But I feel bad for her fender, I hope she fixes it right away. And not bad abou David owning a GT-R.
Aiamicko chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
The black Impreza, it's not Bunta's Impreza, right? And again, what happened to the other Takumi's girl?
Aiamicko chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
I never saw a Torino coming. Very nice chapter indeed. I understand Kyoko and Keisuke, but Natsuki and Takumi? What happened to Mika?
Aiamicko chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
He had a Caprice but that doesn't sound like it's the other car at home. Right? By the way nice chapter with a racer joking the whole course.
Aiamicko chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Who's going to race against Emily? Iketani? It would be a better idea than running against Kenji or Itsuki. Was Mr. Yokama good during his days?
Aiamicko chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Iketani and Mako again? How unrealistic but, it is a fanfic so let's give into the writer's indulgences. I would like to see a 3-way grudge match between the fd's.
Aiamicko chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
I don't know about David's attitude. I understand that a race while his girlfriend is riding with him would be pretty dangerous (considering what happened on his last race) and embarassing if ever he loses, but the way he threatened takumi on that chapter where he crashed.
Aiamicko chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
This chapter is too much.
1. I really think Akari is a bit interested or should we say inlove with David, well that's what I feel about the chapter.
2. There is no surprise about The TimberWolves racing the Project D.
3. A Silvia? Come on David ang Emily are Americans, why only a Silvia, David surely can afford to get Emily at least a Mustang Fastback or a '67 Dodge Charger.
Aiamicko chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Speed isn't always everything. A nice lesson to learn from the Japanese. I hope this crash would force David to call for help and his american girl will bring his other car to japan. Then she sees David and Akari having fun, awww, lol. Am I getting carried away? Lol. A very nice chapter.
Aiamicko chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Japan TimberWolves huh. It's nice that "the american" got a teammate and a girl. I hope she doesn't turn out to be David's new love interest. An excellent chapter I should say.