Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Torrid Romance
CrystalVixen93 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz
Kat chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Super funny cant stop laughing. Keep writing.
Marcodurp chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Definitely love you for this mini-series!
Mary chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was really funny you are awesome
DeanBeans13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
and i thought it couldn't get any funnier
pure genius. thank you so very much
sleepyalicedreams chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
lmbo! I love it!
emmybear13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh hahaha I actually logged in this time. At lead this time I wasn't eating or drinking. I still cracked up though. Thanks though, now some random strangers think I'm a lunatic for walking through a store, reading on my phone and stopping periodically to bend over clutching my stomach and trying to breathe I'm between the laughs.
Thank you for brightening up my day. I shall hope you post more of this hilarity.
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I'm freaking DYING! Just as funny as the first. :P
Jesse chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
You posted this one at the start of 2012, but please write more. I found this one and the first one hilarious. Kept having to stop reading and calm myself before I could continue.
InfiniteLoveLiz chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I cant breathe omg
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I'd fucking LOVE reading more of this, only I'm wondering if it has to be Dom's phone the whole time. I have to admit any one else would probably be in for an ass-whopping, but It is hilarious one way or another.
Please just keep them coming, this is insanely amusing, and I love rereading both of these stories over and over again.
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Turn the damn autocorrect OFF! Lol. By far, the one text that almost made me wake up my hubby with my laughing was... Munchy Pooter, Muggy Snatch, Muggy Slit and Clit You. Awesome! Lmao.

Jen
JayTheMechanic chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Omg! i love these fics! you do suck a good job and it keeps me fucking ROLLING! Keep it up...PLEASE!
mellovmusic chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Lol what gave u this idea in the first place? Brilliant!
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 5/13/2013