Reviews for Of Twisted Technology and Torrid Romance
Evil Amplified chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Okay while reading this I laughed so hard that I cried the whole way through plus I actually choked on my coffee and spit it half way across the room. You are amazing.
5Lolypop chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Was really funny
VladTNoLifeKing chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
oh gods! just as funny as the last one lol!
Kayori863 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I'm glad you were more confident in posting! It's just as great as the previous one! Since I read this one right after the first, my gut hurts from laughing so much...gonna go take an advil.
Logan chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
this was amazing could not stop laughing at all.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz
Kat chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Super funny cant stop laughing. Keep writing.
Marcodurp chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Definitely love you for this mini-series!
Mary chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was really funny you are awesome
DeanBeans13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
and i thought it couldn't get any funnier
pure genius. thank you so very much
sleepyalicedreams chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
lmbo! I love it!
muchmuchness chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh hahaha I actually logged in this time. At lead this time I wasn't eating or drinking. I still cracked up though. Thanks though, now some random strangers think I'm a lunatic for walking through a store, reading on my phone and stopping periodically to bend over clutching my stomach and trying to breathe I'm between the laughs.
Thank you for brightening up my day. I shall hope you post more of this hilarity.
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I'm freaking DYING! Just as funny as the first. :P
Jesse chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
You posted this one at the start of 2012, but please write more. I found this one and the first one hilarious. Kept having to stop reading and calm myself before I could continue.
InfiniteLoveLiz chapter 1 . 6/2/2013