Reviews for His Son
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 2/4
I just love little Aki-chan. He's adorable. The best bit was the cute bath scene with the tugboat and the frog. XD
JSinuYasha chapter 3 . 1/11
You'd was so sweet. I felt like I was on the verge of tears the entire time I read them. You've truly captured a parent's love.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
After many years I am reading this and it is ultimately one of my all time favorite fics!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
It was really cute! Thank you very much for the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
;;; I don't really know what to say. That has to be one of the very few and most emotional stories I've ever read. Just... Yeah... Woaw.
PaigeyD93 chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Omg, that was incredibly sweet! I don't even know how to properly describe what this story made me feel. T-T sad yet happy at the same time? Yea pretty much.
I am SO impressed with how in character you kept Sasuke. And Aki...damn what a sweetheart! Sasuke needed him in his life...GAH I just loved this so much thank you for sharing, you are talented you made me feel things I usually don't feeeeeel xD!
Kashlazy chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Amazing! Simply amazing, I could see this actually happening. I think the best Sasuke fanfic are family and friendship genera, in romance people usually make him ooc. This was extremely
well written and touching.
Laudi14 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
One of the best stories I have ever read, I think this was the last chapter right? Too bad I wish you could of written more it's sooo good :)
iwillcatchyou chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
That's how I see Sasuke as a parent too, somewhat distant, disciplined and demanding on the surface, but actually very caring and loving. He's like a combination of Itachi and his father, great characterization. Naruto is a bit too saintly here for my taste, I don't think Karin cares about Naruto, she's a straight forward sasuke fangirl.
Lutralutra chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Aw, this is officially now one of my favourite Naruto/Sasuke friendship stories, which I never thought I'd say considering that Naruto's not even alive in it... but seriously, I just love it. I think you perfectly characterized an older Sasuke interacting with a young child he cares about - he was different from canon, obviously, but it never felt OOC. I love how Aki is able to tell how much Sasuke cares about him (and his father) even through Sasuke's denial and surliness...he's definitely Naruto's son :) And the scene where he meets Naruto in the sorta-afterlife is just beautiful; how they go back to old ways of interacting without missing a beat even though it's been so long and one of them is dead, and yet the love is so there and so felt. It was a wonderful moment when Sasuke said, "Grow up to be just like your father" - I think that totally is what he would want, no matter how much he pretended he'd tried for the opposite. I only discovered this story a few days ago and I've already reread it more times than I can count - so much love for this fic!
ougley chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
thanks :)
TKM chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
What a very lovely story.
rebecca chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Really sweet. I want another installment, 20 years from now?
inayen chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
gahh... how could youwrite like this? it's like straight out of a novel :) well, you are an author so i wont argue :p thank you for this beautiful fanfiction :) an insight on how life would be:)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2013