Reviews for His Son
WanderingKaizen chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
wow. The whole story was amazing and... painful. Not in a bad way I guess, but in the good way that I somehow love and hate you. haha. You captured everthing beautifully especially Sasuke's character here and Naruto's. I can imagine perfectly the 'dying scene' between Naruto and Sasuke and that's amazing. I actually love everyting about this story. This is beautifully written. Thank you for the fic, but one thing though. Is the mother Hinata or? Is it jus me or I didn't see her name mentioned in this fic at all? as if she's dead. anyways, good luck! -Kaizen
ai rosete chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
beautiful just oh so beautiful this kind of story makes happy inside
falsedfaith691 chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
FUCKING AMAZING! I have been crying since chapter two. Loved it.
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
oh god...so bittersweet.
Hunter Kun chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
I loved this story so much and I couldn't stop reading! Now, I'm not good with words, but bear with me. This story really brought out my eek! and awwwww and hehehe and teary eyes. I just couldn't stop reading this beautiful story about the bond of a child and parent. The friendship between Sasuke and Naruto is so great and I loved it! I loved how Aki could see how much Sasuke cared for him and Naruto even though Sasuke always denied it. I was on the verge of tears in the last chapter. The scene between Sasuke and Naruto in the mid-life type universe was just absolutely beautiful. Keep up the great work is all I have to say.
Sensodyne chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Hi...I feel like this may just be one of the saddest and possibly most beautiful stories ever...but I'm still struggling to understand it. Is Sakura Aki-chan's mom? Were she and Naruto married? Then why would Naruto joke around about marrying Sasuke in a next life? Is this supposed to be sort of a triangle...? But Sasuke clearly has no romantic interest in Sakura...or the other way around...
I don't know...I think it would just be so beautiful if this is actually about Sasuke and Naruto and not a triangle...it is a triangle, though, isn't it? This isn't a scenario in which circumstances led Naruto to end up having a kid with someone he doesn't love like he loves Sasuke...am I hoping too hard?

Would be great to hear your thoughts...
MindYourMind chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Oh gosh, this was gut-wrenching and beautiful.
Akrasian chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
crying. so much crying.
Eumenida chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
really nice story ... plz update it as soon as possible...
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
I just love little Aki-chan. He's adorable. The best bit was the cute bath scene with the tugboat and the frog. XD
JSinuYasha chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
You'd was so sweet. I felt like I was on the verge of tears the entire time I read them. You've truly captured a parent's love.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
After many years I am reading this and it is ultimately one of my all time favorite fics!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
It was really cute! Thank you very much for the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
;;; I don't really know what to say. That has to be one of the very few and most emotional stories I've ever read. Just... Yeah... Woaw.
PaigeyD93 chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Omg, that was incredibly sweet! I don't even know how to properly describe what this story made me feel. T-T sad yet happy at the same time? Yea pretty much.
I am SO impressed with how in character you kept Sasuke. And Aki...damn what a sweetheart! Sasuke needed him in his life...GAH I just loved this so much thank you for sharing, you are talented you made me feel things I usually don't feeeeeel xD!