Reviews for Guardian Angel
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 9 . 1/10
Love this story. Am so getting on the sequel.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Womens fuckin crazy (didn't mean to curse but it called for it) she not an angel but a demon, an evil demon! EVARYBODY RUN I SEE HER COMEING
PillowThoughts2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love this story! :)
aku no tensai chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
HOW THE HELL IS SHE NOT DEAD! And, if that wasn't her who died in the fire, then who was it...O_O?

I think it's pretty obvious that I love this story and I'm adding it to favorites, as well as I'm going to read the sequel cause I noticed that it's out already...but I think you got a little confused with the dates starting from chapter 6 after the bartender gave him an un-named drink.

-AnT
aku no tensai chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Wooooow she really follows him . doesn't she? My god Masha!

It's great so far!

-AnT
FireFox Vixen chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
I can't wait for more!:D
Jesse DaClean chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
Omg, how the hell did she survive? She'd have to go to hospital and stuff! I definitely need a sequel!
Coseepo chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Hey, great story (if a little short)! Similar to something I've been planning for a while now :3

If you like the story you described (Heavy Rains) and have a PS3 (or one you could borrow), you would probably like the game Heavy Rain, which is sort of like an extended version.

There's been a load of kidnapping, and one of characters you play has the same thing happen to him; each time a boy goes missing, he wakes up near where they were last seen with no memory. His own son is then kidnapped, and he has to get him back through a series of trials (one of these made me feel physically ill). Another character you play is the one like Reid. He's a frickin genius with computerized glasses, who is also addicted to drugs.

You play a couple of other characters too, but those two are my favourite. Look it up! Even if you don't have a PS3, I'm sure someone has turned it into story...
absolutedespair chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
yes sequel please! I loved this fanfic! And I want more! :)
CMSP chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
ok, i don't get it, marsha is an another nurse? she killed diana? and our guardian angel used her name? or what? If it's so, i feel so bad that reid think she tried to kill his mother... and now he knows that he's not crazy. i can't wt for the true case.. i hope he'll explain this to his team soon. and thanks for quick updates.
Jesse DaClean chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Wow, this chapter got out quick! Not that I'm complaining! Unfortunately, I have school... So thank you for the amazing chapter and see you next time!
Jesse DaClean chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Reid? Partying? The world's gone mad! But very good! The bit with Reid kinda figuring it out was pretty scary... I mean, like, seriously, I'm out of words. :)
absolutedespair chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
aww poor reid i loved the chapter but dont keep us in suspense long, update soon! :D
CMSP chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
ahh, i don't understand, i know she's stalker but i liked her. but she's obsessive with reid, but she seems nice. i don't know where this will go! Really, i can't sure to like or not like her! is she will be a villian? i don't want this! i want this to be a romantic thing but i'm not sure how it will be when she was in his closet! asdfghjkl. and i don't see that reid would be like that when his mother in this condition, i mean he wouldn't think what if the team finds out. anyway, i hope you'll update soon.
LoveReid chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
so this girl is kind of insanely creepy but I gotta say she's sort of a big help for Reid haha. unless she snaps and tries to kill him or something that wouldn't be very helpful... great story! update soon :)