Reviews for Leaving for a Family
DaSalvatore chapter 27 . 9/19
You've got some good ideas here. Unfortunately, it peaks and troughs for me so it's not something that I'll be keeping an eye on but it's still a solid NCIS/Harry cross.

My big complaints come in the lack of description around the dialogue. This seems to be something that is widespread in but it can make the reading either more difficult or not as enjoyable if the author's dialogue isn't good enough to carry the story. Your editing and the way you write the speech sometimes makes it confusing to not only know who is actually speaking but also how the characters feel about what they are saying/what is being said.

Again, it's something I see a -lot- on this site. You also have areas where this doesn't happen and those spots are absolutely fine.
Aryia Lexi Sevorus chapter 34 . 9/8
Hey! Please continue this story! It's nice to find a good NCIS/HP crossover. I can't wait for Harry to finally spill some secrets to Gibbs and *finally* get some emotional support from his burdens. However, please don't turn this into a sick!harry fic. Those fic's that have Harry developing cancer or somesuch are exhausting for me to read and I'd be terribly disappointed if that went this way. :-/ Personally, I'm hoping that you'll have Remus or Sirius notice Harry's difficulty and identify it was signs of having ones magic bound to a certain extent... the exhaustion caused by the fight of Harry's magic against the binds... increasingly troublesome to him b/c he's not using significant wandless or wanded magic to distract the fight. Alternately, perhaps the goblet could force off the offending magic over the second task because it's now protecting Harry. Please continue this fic!
Kittens Kat chapter 34 . 8/19
More please! Thank you!
RecklessDemiHell chapter 18 . 7/30
AIDEN IS EXACTLY ONE MONTH YOUNGER THAN ME! This is amazing btw.
Jfitzgerald chapter 34 . 7/14
Please update again soon. Thanks. I am looking forward to the next update.
tom chapter 34 . 7/8
loved the story. I hope you finish, it's been a while since you posted a chapter.
Rae chapter 34 . 7/7
update please!
lesa.blazer chapter 34 . 7/6
Please continue soon
Pixyblade chapter 34 . 6/26
I do hope you will continue this story because it is awesome Thanks for sharing
Malecwolf chapter 34 . 6/19
Please update
Exosuho1991 chapter 34 . 6/17
I'm seriously liking this crossover between these two stories
love the story hope you update in the near future
harrypottergurl10 chapter 34 . 5/23
Please hurry with the next chapter. I love this story.
geekymom chapter 34 . 4/29
Wonderful story. I would love to read more.
PotterFanFoeva chapter 34 . 2/25
I am thoroughly enjoying your story. Can't wait to read more. NCIS is my most favorite show on TV and put with Harry Potter...I'm in la la land.
1,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »