Reviews for Leaving for a Family
phoenixgirl26 chapter 2 . 6/3
I don't read stories until they are complete, but I usually read one or two chapters to see if it's a story that will keep me interested. I didn't want to stop, but I knew it could be a long time between chapters and I would end up forgetting what I had read, especially since I read so many stories. I had to write to say how great this is already and I can't wait until it is finished. I don't watch a lot of television shows, but NCIS is one I do watch and it works well with Harry Potter. Please, Please don't take long to finish this.
Noelove5231 chapter 8 . 5/7
just a heads up on a misspelling error on this chapter it's spelled Corps but pronounced core
Kitty chapter 34 . 4/30
Been a long time since you updated. Hope its not abandoned. A good story so far. Would like to see more.
McPenname chapter 2 . 4/28
Liking this storyline, love hp-ncis crossovers. My only problem is the bank card that charges him 15 sickles every time he used it. I would’ve said heck no, withdrew a bunch of galleons, convert it to muggle money & opened a Muggle bank account.
I esp felt this way when I read the rest of the chap & going out his room at the cauldron was 3 sickles a night.
R u still working on this story if not discontinue it or let someone adopt it
Wandering Immortal chapter 34 . 3/22
Great story. Hope you update soon
Cenna chapter 34 . 1/18
wishing for an update
ARainDragon chapter 34 . 1/11
This story is so intriguing and I love so much! I can tell you've spent quite a lot of time fleshing this out and you're doing amazing at it. Thank you for making this amazing story available for all of us to read.
Gregory Hanssen chapter 34 . 1/3
This was a great read, I wish there were more chapters
Bronze chapter 34 . 12/31/2017
Very good indeed. Though I thought by now Harry'd either a citizen or the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder would've been there trying to return him to Britain. But I expect that's yet to come truly. Now I must say that you've created a unique Hedwig. I've never read any other HP story where she's a half Phoenix. I've read a few where she's a full Phoenix, true. But never half. Yeah know, Harry really needs to get his story out there to the sheeple of Britain. Tell them the truth of what the great A.P. W. B. D. did to him since his parents murder. List every single Knut he's taken from the Potter vaults and what he's used it for. Any and everything he's taken from the vaults. Really drag his name through the mud. Of course that's gonna be pretty hard as long as the ministry controls everything that's printed in the Prophet. Now I'm eagerly awaiting the next update.
Bronze chapter 27 . 12/31/2017
Ok. So you didn't like the idea of Sharif sleeping with the fishes. So how about the long drop from twenty thousand?
Bronze chapter 26 . 12/31/2017
I think a certain someone should be sleeping with the fishes. Just like every other one of his type. They have no problem murdering people in other countries but don't you dare do anything to theirs! If they left other alone then no one would be going to their country and killing their people.
Bronnze chapter 16 . 12/31/2017
How about Dumbles is as dumb as screen doors on a sub? Or Dumb as dumb can be!
Bronze chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
Well we know that Death Eaters were involved with the Marine's death. And it most likely because of his last name. Then there's also the fact that he's a muggle born wizard. And when you realize that NCIS has a picture of Malformed in America, you just know that they'll simply nee to be killed. Of course Harry could ask Headwic how high and how far and if she could find a nice big school of sharks for him to swim with. Then the other DEs would be rather upset till it was their turn to sleep with the fishes that is. Oh sure, the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder would be very upset that the Head of Malformed House was dead, but better him then anyone else. Now if Headwic could go suborbital for the drop, so much the better.
Bronze chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
If Snape was angry at having to go look for Harry, he must be beyond furious at not finding him by now! He's likely muttering to himself about rendering Harry down for potion ingredients. And of course the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder will simply keep sending him out to find Harry no matter how long it takes or he realizes that Harry has already left the country. But one thing's for certain. It'll cut into Snapes personal time, his brewing time and teaching time. Although I'll admit that last one isn't all that bad a thing.
1,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »