Reviews for Leaving for a Family
Lw117149 chapter 34 . 2/6
Good love this and am looking forward to more when you can.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 34 . 2/6
Don't care how long it takes you to update...it's just to good a story to let go. Hope your trip to Europe was a blast.
Megan chapter 34 . 1/30
This is a intriguing story. The gradual building of the father son relationship between Gibbs & Harry is believable. The basis you are building it on is realistic without being overly sweet. But it would be nice to stop beating around the bush, and let the British magical world find out Harry is in America. You mention the ancestory, then drop it completely. The fortune at Gringotts transferred and ignored. Focus a bit more on Harry/Gibbs and not Gibbs/NCIS. More information on Sirius and Remus staying in the states. Will Sirius receive a trial? No children services checking on either minor? Even with a government entity having custody that's unusual. Please return and finish.
Balagor chapter 34 . 1/24
So far this is a well written and interesting story. Lots of balls still in the air to see where they come down.
kconley3056 chapter 34 . 1/8
I really like this story and hope you can continue soon and don't have writers block.
asdf chapter 8 . 1/6
I like your plot but the flow of your story is slightly off. I'm having trouble telling who is talking sometimes or like what about Harry's glasses? How could he read without his glasses?
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 34 . 1/5
So sweet. Can't wait for the update!
spk chapter 34 . 1/4
Happy to see this has been updated in the past few months. Can't wait to see what will happen next and when Malfoy & his group will come back into play with their bombings. :)
Guest chapter 34 . 12/25/2016
More chapters please
SmolWriter chapter 14 . 12/6/2016
This ok, but I found something I miss my first reading through. Harry started Hogwarts in 1990, so according to the timeline, it should be 1994, 7 years before 9/11.

I am confused with this, anything you need to say to clear up the confusion, I constantly check for updates and PMs
SmolWriter chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
I dont like it, I LOVE it. I hope you can update soon.

-A fellow writer
Rae chapter 34 . 12/3/2016
update please!
Choetch chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Hi, I'm not sure if you'll ever fix this but there's an inconsistency in this chapter that's been bothering me. In the first chapter, you had the professors take points from Harry because it was, I assumed, after curfew. After all, they said "at this time of night" and most of the castle isn't restricted before curfew. But in this chapter, everyone was in the Great Hall 20 minutes after the professors found Harry. It's a minor detail but it does disrupt the flow.
foxee-chik chapter 34 . 12/2/2016
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
CyrusDiamon chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
there is a couple of plot holes in this chapter that need to be addressed and that is the letter and the will while good you had Harry give a very specific story and then you at the end of the letter you say something like "for something I don't remember," It is odd that he give's event specific story if he doesn't remember it. Then there is the will the phrase "(if he betrayed us)" like they were expecting Wormtail would betray them that's what I don't get about fanfics that use the will plot point is when the will states that Pettigrew might betray them, If they suspected that they wouldn't of put him as secret keeper in the first place they would of used someone else. Other then those too points it is a good fanfic so far.
1,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »