Reviews for Leaving for a Family
RiderAlex chapter 31 . 2/20
Love it
Hope for an update soon
sdoyle chapter 31 . 1/21
i hope u continue i love this story keep up the good work
Ray chapter 17 . 1/12
I love tis story!
shunshu chapter 31 . 1/4
hola! me encanto la historia espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
Netchka3 chapter 31 . 12/14/2014
Great story. Can't wait for more chapters to come.
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
it wierd that he didnt release the will so that it could be evidenece to release siruis
Alifromnm chapter 30 . 12/11/2014
Have to let you know I was SOOOOOO happy to see this updated. I love this story so much. I am playing catch up reading so I'm taking my alerts in order of date. It was my turn to read your great story. Thanks for the wonderful read!
hjh chapter 31 . 12/10/2014
great story, can't wait for more/ will harry be ok? will american ministry help sirius and harry fight with dumbledork?
dogman999 chapter 31 . 12/10/2014
I have just finished reading your story so far and it is amazing. Keep up the good work.
bao-earthdragon chapter 28 . 12/3/2014
You're a teenager aren't you? That would be the only reason I can think of for having this many angsty moments in your story and this much bitching abot perfectly normal things
I really don't miss this phase of my live ;)
I mean... why does Harry not the sensible thing and gets his ass down to talk about his problems? It's not as if there were never other people who had similar experiences...
But right now he is in a mood where he will only hurt the others that are surrounding him.
bao-earthdragon chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
Sorry, but it doesn't make sense, that Vernon would torture him with a 9 tailed after 3rd year. Not when Harry already told him on the trainstation that his godfather is an escaped and searched for massmurderer who wants to make sure, that Harry is fine... I get it, that you want to make Harrys story worse than it was in reallity, but that is unlogical.
Vernon would have to much panic to do anything bad to him... he always would fear for his families safety if he didn't behave...
Aside from that... while this story is nice, you're giving Hary way to much emotional ballast... at this time in the real story, he was already much stronger in the mental aspects and didn't give a fuck about the Dursleys anymore...
Right now I can see that there is a big difference because of Kelly, but this is a bit... much...
He is stronger than that, especially with Hedwigs help!
crafter4 chapter 31 . 12/1/2014
I am so happy to see a new post I was beginning to fear that you might have lost the muse for this story and I am so anxious to see what happens when Harry sees Sirius and Remus and I hope that you will finally be telling us what is making Harry so tired all the time I am asuming that it is due to his magic but is there something else that is causing it like maybe a block on it from Dumbles? ? Can't wait hope that you can post again soon.
Suezanne chapter 31 . 11/27/2014
wow
ak chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
que fait harry? il attend que quelque chose arrive?
j'aime un harry plus proactif, je ne vois pas ce qu'il espère alors qu'il a dumb après lui lucius qui traine quelque part, et lui ne se soucie que des cours non magique et de ses amis!
Elfin69 chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
Wonder why Lucius will want to destroy Kings Cross and Hogwarts or does he not know?
1,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »