Reviews for Leaving for a Family
Blosiom chapter 33 . 1/25
please update this story it is really good and I enjoyed it. Can't wait to see what happens.
harrypottergurl10 chapter 33 . 12/26/2015
Can't wait for next chap. Keep up the great work I really love this story. Loves!
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 33 . 12/18/2015
Good story. I really like Gibbs as a dad again. However you are also killing me with suspense. Please tell us what is wrong with Harry!
Zyenna chapter 33 . 12/6/2015
What's going to be wrong with Harry? What's going to happen next? What bog secret is Harry hiding that he doesn't want to share with everyone? Please update soon!
Diavo chapter 19 . 11/20/2015
um... math is usefull. seriuosly, no matter what you work with, you will have to use some math. hell, you use it every time you buy something in a store. althought you might not need the most advanced equations, you will still need to be able to do algebra for instance, as that will help you with figuring what will be the most effective to produce if you go by cost.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/12/2015
i love it. i hop you updated soon and your big's number one big's fav.
Noooo Aime chapter 33 . 11/11/2015
Hi !
Wahou ! I've read it In one !
That was good !
More ... Please ! Hihihi

See you soon for the next chapter !

Une fan ;)
ActionTReaction chapter 33 . 11/7/2015
Please update soon
wannabe kairi chapter 33 . 11/4/2015
love the story and cant wait for more. so when is harry going to the doctors?
BioHazard82 chapter 33 . 11/1/2015
Very interesting story. Please update soon!
osu chapter 33 . 10/15/2015
Hi,
Just a point that I would like to make.
I am enjoying your story an hope that you will continue with it. During the past several years I have quite conservatively read over a thousand HP FanFic, but just this year started to dip into crossovers. As I have stated, I am enjoying your story and the only thing that I would add is to encourage you to continue.
Kris chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Just an observation...I doubt that Dumbledore for all his controlling ways would read out the letter to the school before reading it himself. If the school knew about the letter, then when reading it out he would probably either edit the contents or lie completely.
jchangpa chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
It is bad, the story state that hermione drop Harry, that alone make it bad. Also it imply he jump from the tower another really impossible thing. So sorry is a bad story
Ace of Hate chapter 33 . 10/5/2015
glad to see you back, will have to re-read the whole story to remember what has happened, plus there is also your hp/narnia crossover series
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 19 . 10/3/2015
Ooooh good point how Harry had to go to a feast on the same day his parent's were killed :-(
1,234 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »