Reviews for Leaving for a Family
Ralph chapter 32 . 3/27/2015
It was worth the wait. Hope you do well on your exams.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 32 . 3/27/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
ramen-luver101 chapter 32 . 3/27/2015
Aiden is adorable
cyiusblack chapter 32 . 3/27/2015
update soon
Gracealma chapter 32 . 3/27/2015
Oh, the joy of kids and snow!
So like this story.
serenityselena chapter 32 . 3/27/2015
what a great surprise for Harry...
although things will not be easy they should be better...
looking forward to reading more :)
plums chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
Um... Sorry, but this is the point where the whole thing spreads out into the territory of absolute failure of suspension of belief.

"This could be another 9/11". Then NCIS certainly wouldn't be the only agency working on this. It would be a task force of hundreds of people, not just this team.

It just doesn't "feel" right. Like the situation isn't being given the proper amount of attention by the authorities in your story.
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 32 . 3/26/2015
Love it more please:)
CandyMater chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
This is really good. Except for the fact that Harry got his knife on the airplane. I understand walking around with a pocket knife. My brother does it, my dad does it. Heck, my dad even carries a pistol (concealed carry permit). However, there is a reason we don't take knives on an airplane. These laws are in effect for a reason. Especially in the US following 9/11. This is going to drive me crazy for the rest of the story. But, I suppose I'll keep reading.
Goddess Seshat chapter 32 . 3/26/2015
Haha Go Aiden
DarkRavie chapter 32 . 3/26/2015
Very good story. An excellent read. I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
Godiva9 chapter 32 . 3/26/2015
Aww, I loved all the Harry-Aiden interaction, it was so sweet! : )
dogman999 chapter 32 . 3/26/2015
Love the update keep up the good work. Can't wait until you update again.
crafter 43 chapter 31 . 3/19/2015
Rats I just reread this again hoping that RL had allowed you the chance to update, it has been 5 Mos I am truly hoping that you will be able to keep the story going I am so anxious to see what happens when Harry sees Sirius and Remus as I am sure that they know what is wrong and what to do to help Harry with the problem. ... so back to patiently waiting.
Black Ace 0 chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
Sabrina the teenage witch.
anyone get what I'm saying?
1,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »