Reviews for Vindictive
StillSunflower chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I really liked this. It's really in character, especially Jade :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
...love the ending.
khay chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
just discovered this fic. it's definitely going to my favorites.

great work and thanks for sharing :)
startingtoforget chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hi (AGAIN) :) LAST REVIEW. I HAVE OFFICIALLY DONE THEM ALL. (no particular order except alphabetically aha)

So, this is sad. And bittersweet. I wish they'd have a happy ending, but as of now they don't, so... :(

So, you're amazing. And TWC really has dampened our Bade spirits, but you make it better. :)

YOU'RE PERFECT. I LOVE YOUU.
secretparamour chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I like this. I do.

It was a good insight on the characters. Almost like everyone is sorta vengeful and "vindictive". You know, Beck seems like a swell guy, but he's just as nasty and mean as every one else.

Although, I must say the end was great. An allusion to the present, or most recent was exactly what this story needed. It was great.
kinaabi chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
omg.

omg. you left me staring at my computer screen just, just.. ugh. it's bittersweet, it's gorgeous and it deserves so many more reviews. i love this format as well and the ending just tied it together and broke my heart at the same time. oh my.
Cheaward chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I really enjoyed this, and the ending ws so perfectly awesome.

(yet sad)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Good Story
CrAzYbutLoVaBlE chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Great story! I love the title! The ending made me sad, but it was nice. I mean, no one really wanted them to break up. I felt soo bad for jade! Now beck is my least favorite of alll the charactera in the show. Sigh.
Avatar-lovers chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Omg when I got the the "I'm not happy with are relationship" part I turned my phone off and sobbed because that was just to perfect and sad at the same time this story was beautiful not sucky I loved it!
imafanpire chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awwwe! I thought that would have a happy ending! That was sad :(
twenty four7bade chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Aww! I miss bade! :(
artlessfreak chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love it!...but the last part is depressing :(
AccioWazlib chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
don't cry carly, don't freakin' cry!

i think i'm taking this break up harder than Jade.

and that's saying something.
madeofmatches chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I have no idea why I find myself loving your stories even though they have not-so-happy endings. This was amazing.