Reviews for Just Between You and Me
JDorsey314 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Well, you were right about the sap warning. this book falls well outside of my understanding of books, so I doubt I can give any feedback as to how well its written, what it means to me, etc. I think I shall go read one of your other books now. and comment on thaaaat one.
Katieh chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Wonderful! Noww all we have to do is - Appear on TV. Appear on TV. Appear on TV. Appear on TV.
im a princess chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
why do you write in script form? kinda makes it hard to understand and it reminds us all of the "grea ani series" they showed on tv.

the sap between r&t woz gr8!

more more!
Dragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Oh, how totally sweet!

I am not being sarcastic. I LOVE romance. I thrive on it. I loved this story. Hey, you also showed the ending in "A Late Night Visit".
Giulianna chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
See, the sad thing is that a teenager (I'm assuming you're a teen, anyway) can write a script for a cheesy CLIP SHOW better than adults - professional writers, mind - can write regular scripts! Pathetic, eh? Anywhoo, good job! I won't remember this as a good 'fic because I kept trying to force myself not to picture Christopher Ralph and Brooke Nevin :::shudder::: and I'd just seen one of those McDonalds commercials, so I had Britney Spears running through my head :::another shudder::: but this was a good fic!
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/21/2000
One word: Wow.
Glam Girl chapter 1 . 4/28/2000
Very sweet!I like the way you added the TV show clips story really shows how Rachel will always be there for Tobias and vice 's the way it should always be.
Loki 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
When I realized it was based on aniTV I nearly puked, but it's actualy rather good.
Evil Monkey 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That's sweet! :)
Ruby 9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I wish you wrote the script for the TV show. Then I might not hate it.
FyreEyes 5 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Oh great. You made a sapy one, AND you made me remember wussy Rachel from the TV show. Dang ya!
Dendeshe 7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I think that more explanation and the plot going a bit slower would have made it better but I still liked it. ) Oh, and you could have used more variety of sentences instead of all short ones (yeah, I got to work on that too). )
Selina 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
This is just the sort of thing I would like to see in one of the episodes. It's great!
Kimmie 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Hey, that was cool. :)
Fishie 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
aww that is so sweet! I love these sappy R/T fics! the only problem is that its according to the Animorphs TV show, which I can't stand. but still a cute story. good concept too.