Reviews for Pureblood's, Halfblood's, and Mudbloods No More
It was beautiful cliché, but sometime you need the sappy romance to get you thru a tough few days. My only thing is that it should have had the 'T' rating not the 'M' rating.
Blue Luver5000 chapter 25 . 4/14/2014
Love the story!
bubblyunicorn chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
omg yes! Charlie and Monica are so cute together! btw, I really love your stories - I'm totally addicted!
axl.leb858 chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
I don't think it's offensive! I thought it was a brilliant idea! I'm reading this in one sitting, and so far it's definitely going to go on my FAVORITES list.
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 18 . 11/13/2013
very emotional chapter...i like the way you wrote it...:-)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
i'm crying now... wow
CrookshanksisaNinja chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
This story was absolutely AMAZING! I laughed, I cried and I may have even yelled at my laptop at more than one point when I had to stop reading until your next update lol. Really, GREAT JOB!
RoguesMum chapter 23 . 10/17/2013
See your other story brought me to this one, and will lead me to the others, sad that a sequel is eluding you on this but congrats for trying. You really do have a talent for writing and i enjoy reading your works. Please keep up the excellent work! :)
Rebecca chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
I love the way you had the rooms reflect their owners and that McGonagall was trying to get everyone to stop the house disputes. you also have a wonderful way of writing, I hope you will continue with your talents.
Honoria Granger chapter 18 . 10/16/2013
You made me cry, and that's not an easy thing for fanfic writers to do. Thank you for a lovely chapter, especially the part where Fred and the rest come for him to take him with them. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Honoria Granger again...I can't post again because I already did. I just wanted to say I know your name is clumsydolphin, but those Clumsies didn't seem like signatures, more like exclamations or comments. So never mind.
Honoria Granger chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Why do you keep saying "Clumsy" in your A/N's? You're not, and neither are your readers...
misuky7 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
This was amazing, I adored this story. I hope to read more by you. :3
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
I think the story is great the way it is! I loved reading it and look forward to reading your other stories. As for Charlie and Monica, I'd totally read it! :)
Beautyhorse chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
Love the story but what about Charlie ?