Reviews for Return to Thorney Towers
Rambunctious Guest chapter 14 . 7/20
I like a good story focusing on the asylum inmates, and you definitely deliver. The characterization, the mystery-I love what you're doing and eagerly await what it's leading up to! Granted, real life does come first and I'm happy to wait as long as you need to take care of things. Hopefully, you'll be able to come back to this some time.

Have a nice day :)
Jaywings chapter 14 . 3/6
Well, I'm invested in this story. I love the use of Boyd's G-Men in the real world even though we don't know yet why or HOW they're here, or what they want with everyone from the asylum. I also like your interpretations of the characters, including Crispin, who probably had about the least amount of "screentime" in the game.

It's also really intriguing that everyone from the asylum (or at least some of them) are gaining mental powers. I'm really curious about what's actually going on here and why they're being targeted. I hope you continue this, because I'd love to read more!
starskipper chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
I just recently got this game (and played it all the way through) and I have to say I never expected a fanfic to be /this good/. Heck, it was on the tvtropes ref page, but dang. The characters are so well thought out and in-character, the plot is so intriguing, and I'm pretty sure I experienced way too many emotions for a Monday morning. I don't even care that it left off on a cliffhanger (well, that's a lie, but you get my sentiment), I'm just happy I read it!
Thanks for being a writer, you absolutely amazing person!
dgf chapter 14 . 2/10/2016
This story is really well written, the characters are really nicely portrayed, I hope you get to finish this! I also hope you find ideas, and have a great day!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
This is great so far! Please continue writing :-D
Radiohalo chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
This story is great, I especially love how surreal-feeling things got in chapter 13 (with the cell, the escape, the church). It just has a great atmosphere. My main gripe would be Milla's kind of on/off presence... now that I think about it Raz is fading out too, but I like that nothing feels shoehorned. That being said everyone is written well (much love to Crispin and Boyd) and I like the direction this is headed. The suspense!
Anyway, I'm done rambling and I really hope I'm not confusing and/or boring you and I REALLY hope you finish this. I've seen too many good fics abandoned *sobs.*
p.s. The 'house that jack built' bit had me rolling!
Repicheep22 chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
I just finished Psychonauts for the first time, and I'm having a great time with this story. I can't wait to see what else you have in store. Keep it up!
GoneTurbo chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
OMG YOU UPDATED! YES!

I've been watching this fic fairly diligently for the past year and I'm so happy my faith was well founded!

Anyways though. Your writing, as always, is so fun to read. I still deeply enjoy your interpretations of all the characters, including Crispin. Who I really like in this. In fact you write one of my favorite Crispin characterizations... ever, in this fic. He's kind of an open character, largely up for any speculation on motives and general personality. So I think you do very well.

Aaaaaaand CONGRATULATIONS on finishing your book! That's Radtastic!
YAY chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Words cannot express how excited I am to see an update on my favorite fanfiction. Seriously. It's like Christmas has come early this year! And congrats on finishing your book!
Anon chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
I'm so happy that this updated! I'm also bouncing in my chair to see that Crispin is still alive. This is such a wonderfully written chapter! Can't wait to see chapter 14!
eventyraren chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
OK what is going on here? Has someone figured out a way to give normal people psychic power and stop aging is a by-product? Crispin did say they was at the asylum for fifty five years. So what is going on here? Update soon ok.
eventyraren chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
I must say that I really like this story. Fred is my second favorite character ( my absolute favorite is Ford). so what happen next? update soon ok.
GoneTurbo chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Let me just say that I LOVE this story! It's so well written and it really draws you in! Everyone is so in character and the plot is so suspenseful I can't wait to read more!

The only real problems I have are with these Allie and Nawrocki characters, their bits seem like inside jokes that I'm just not in on and it seems so forced when they show up. But really that's only a minor complaint about an otherwise really good story.
sob chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
Crispin is dead? How? WHY!
Amanda Cuddlewith chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Poor Fred! What's going to happen to him?

Chapters 7-9 are great! Can't wait to read more!