Reviews for Return to Thorney Towers
YAY chapter 14 . 4/9
Words cannot express how excited I am to see an update on my favorite fanfiction. Seriously. It's like Christmas has come early this year! And congrats on finishing your book!
Anon chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
I'm so happy that this updated! I'm also bouncing in my chair to see that Crispin is still alive. This is such a wonderfully written chapter! Can't wait to see chapter 14!
eventyraren chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
OK what is going on here? Has someone figured out a way to give normal people psychic power and stop aging is a by-product? Crispin did say they was at the asylum for fifty five years. So what is going on here? Update soon ok.
eventyraren chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
I must say that I really like this story. Fred is my second favorite character ( my absolute favorite is Ford). so what happen next? update soon ok.
GoneTurbo chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Let me just say that I LOVE this story! It's so well written and it really draws you in! Everyone is so in character and the plot is so suspenseful I can't wait to read more!

The only real problems I have are with these Allie and Nawrocki characters, their bits seem like inside jokes that I'm just not in on and it seems so forced when they show up. But really that's only a minor complaint about an otherwise really good story.
sob chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
Crispin is dead? How? WHY!
Amanda Cuddlewith chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
Poor Fred! What's going to happen to him?

Chapters 7-9 are great! Can't wait to read more!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Ahhh...a brown trenchcoated shadowy figure with a matching fedora? *grins wickedly* That sounds like a G-Man if I ever knew one! I love those guys so much...Maybe you should have a G-Man defector come to the good side. Or the whole lot of them...they were never really evil in the game.
Anon chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
This is fantastic so far! I'm almost checking the story daily to see if there's an update. Can't wait to see who "they" are.
GenaLeah chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love this story so far! There aren't many fanfictions involving the Asylum gang, and this one is written so well! I hope you continue, I'm really curious about what will happen next!
Invader Kiwi's 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
How has no one reviewed this yet? This is BRILLIANT! Absolutely, totally, utterly, GENIUS!

If I was so inclined, I might ask you to marry me.

As it is... update. Please. Soon. I've seen far, far too many excellent Psychonauts fics fall abandoned over time... and I REALLY don't want this one to go the same way.

Keep up the good work!