Reviews for Who Said the Sky Was the Limit?
Warriorgirl1234 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow, this is awesome! But please update it!
Violent-Solution chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow, this story is really interesting! Please update soon! :D
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oh my beeeautiful There ARE good fanfiction writers on this site! Who can write a series young with the fanfiction and make it sound so original

You don't know how happy you've made me after I read this fic The story-line was so riveting and the characters were so in character and like-able and your sentence structure was just perfect and I can't believe I didn't find this a long time ago and- haha.

Seriously, man. This was such a good quality fic! I especially liked wondering about who the Black-haired lady was only to find out it was Ivan ffffing around with his powers. And the creativity of the school setting? Looking out to The City of Heroes and wanting to be amoungst them? Siiighhhhh It was just so nice

Awkwardness aside (yes, I'm extremely impressed with the quality of this fic times a million)... when is the next chapter coming out? I'm ready to fully immerse myself in this amazing storyline, so... it would be nice to keep me from hanging too long. Haha.

Anyway. Beautiful fic and waiting anxiously for your update 3
xXshort BratXx chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Please continue with this story, the plot-line seems tohave the potential of a great story, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
SiningStar chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh, this was amazing! I can hardly wait for more! I love how you write, and I think this high-school 'background' is very interesting !

Keep up the good work :D!
Wheeee chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Always enjoy a good ol' high school fic! Its cool if you make it Keith-centric, there's not enough Keith stories out there so I'll take them any way I can. Kinda wonder why you don't have any of the girls in this story, uless its going to be a gay romp. I'd like to see at least a straight Tomoe/Tiger pairing, but that's me. Would be cool if Agnes Joubert is, like, some crazy sexy math teacher or librarian something. Alexander Lloyds strikes me as the strict principal type.

Looking forward to reading more!