Reviews for Team Edward
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This story perfection

This is a fact of the universe.

I loved this, the style was easy to read and the story was very amusing. Happy writing.
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Ahahahahahahahahaha this cracked me up! XD
"If you want, sir, you can read my copy. AND BURN IT AFTER."
Me: F*CK YEA! SCREW TEILIGHT! BUUURN IIIIT!
My mom: Honey? Is everything alright?
My dad: Keep it down! I'm watching tv!
And yes Ed, you are WAAAY better than that sparkly emo b*tch...

Me: I'm team Edward...
My friends: I knooooow! He's, like, so hot and so cool and...
Me: I KNOW! He's so awesome and he's hot and he's cute (my friends: did she just say cute? O.o) and his love for his brother is so admirable (my friends: O.o wtf?) And the Alchemy is SOOOOOOO BADASS AND AWESOME, I WANNA BE A F***ING ALCHEMIST! (my friends: ... wtf is wrong with her?) AND THE AUTOMAIL IS SO COOL AND BADASS AND HE'S AWESOME!
my friends: ...O.o who are you talking about?
Me: Edward Elric, the Fullmetal alchemist! Is there any other Edward I should know about?
My friends: We were talking about Edward CULLEN, the awesome hot vampire! How can you NOT know him?
Me: Sorry, I don't acknowledge some stupid sparkly b*tch with the personality of a rock. I only acknowledge the badass one.
My friends: DONT INSULT EDWARD! YEAH, HE'S SO ROMANTIC AND HOT AND-
Me: *walks off coolly* I have nothing to do with these foolish idiots... If they want to destroy their lives fangirling the wrong Edward, so be it.

1 week later...

MARIA! WHY ARE YOU SENDING US THESE CLIPS AND PICTURES OF THIS EDWARD ELRIC GUY!
Me: So that you would see the truth, so you could see the true Edward.
My friends: He's not even hot! And he's like sooo lame and he's so short! And he's from an ANIME! Do you really think we would like someone from some crappy anime?
Me: Woman...what...did...you...just...say...? EDWARD THE FAIRY IS FROM A BOOK! A FRIGGIN BOOK! If you can even call it that! *starts major rant about how Edward Elric is much better than Cullen*

And that is an average day in my life .
Myrna Maeve chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I wish to hear the entire rant so that I might show to my sister.
Dreamer372 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
X,D O.M.G! Sssssssssooooooooo fffffffuuuuuuunnnnnnnnyyyyyy !
Asilda chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
LMAO!

Poor Edward. Poor Al.

. . . and was Hawkeye actually reading Twilight only disguised in a Harry Potter cover?

Anyways, very funny fic. Good job!
PERSONALPROBLEMS chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
exactly
Frostpuppy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Well, HAwkeye at least has sense. Ross too, as she advised them to burn the wrethed thing. Roy should confiscate all copies in Amestris and torch he whole lot. Then Winry should throw a wrench at Stephenie Meyer (can't remember how to spell her name, the (censored))
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Bahahaha! HILARIOUS!
Too.Obvious chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
WHOOT WHOOT! GO LT. HAWKEYE! HARRY POTTER FOR THE WIN!

(Sugar high)
Princess of Infinity chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love the fact that Riza was reading a Harry Potter book! The ending was just as funny as the hole story! Please keep up the great writing!
Warrior Chicken chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I died of laughter. Hopefully some vamprie sparkly idiot dosn't decide to revive me in my last moments. I'd have to burn them.

Warrior Chicken out, PEACE!