Reviews for Here We Are, Come Join Us
galwidanatitud chapter 110 . 6/9
are you gonna do CODA? kill Beth? coz i hated that plot. almost stopped watching the show.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 110 . 6/8
Are you going to kill Beth in this?
purple-pygmy-puff16 chapter 110 . 6/8
Update soon!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 110 . 6/8
Great chapter.
Khyharah chapter 109 . 3/22
I have enjoyed every moment of this so far. I love Allison and how she is with Daryl and the rest of Team Family. I ADORE the Merle/Beth pairing so for the love of pete DON'T KILL BETH lol. all in all a great story and I can wait to see where us go from here!
Marie chapter 109 . 3/17
Happy March, thanks for the update!
galwidanatitud chapter 109 . 3/13
this is turning out to be a very good bonding moment for the both of them. i can't wait what happens next. i do hope they find the rest soon. :)
purple-pygmy-puff16 chapter 109 . 3/12
Update soon!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 109 . 3/12
Will they find Daryl and Beth?
elljayde chapter 108 . 3/10
Really enjoying this story, please add to it soon. So glad you've kept Merle alive, hoping you'll keep Beth alive too. After Terminus not too fused about Carol so maybe switch her and Beth round?
Bumblebee1013 chapter 108 . 1/17
I absolutely love this! I started it before, but I ended up restarting it so that I could refresh my memory. I love how you've kept Merl alive, I always loved his character and thought that if he survived and stayed with him that we'd see a different side which I think you showed wonderfully.
Please update this soon, I really want to see where you continue to take the story with your character.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Interesting turn of events!
galwidanatitud chapter 108 . 12/26/2016
Merle is so sweet. please don't kill Beth. that will just break Merle's heart.
purple-pygmy-puff16 chapter 108 . 12/24/2016
Yay! A chapter! Thank you and Merry Christmas!
KEZZ 1 chapter 108 . 12/24/2016