Reviews for Between Worlds
Guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
oh, and he didn't go to hunt down the stragglers, he went because Mandalore said there were sith. I HATE the emperor sometimes -.-
Guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
could you pleeeease put Revan in here? Not just as a story character, but as an actual threat, since I don't want his story to end with the unknown regions, nor with the Civil War, and I most certainly do not want to see him die, even though he does. And still partially resurrects the emperor. I hate Bioware sometimes.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
Really. Of all the nice expanded universe content in star wars, you chose the plant zombies. Seriously? You should have put Revan in. Actually, I would have sent Revan here. Revan vs Sephy - battle for the ages. And tell your OC to get over herself. Revan managed to use the dark side as a jedi just fine.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
If your OC doesn't learn how to except he dark side and fast, I don't think I'll ever see a force storm... :/
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
why use a lightning materia? Force Lightning is so much better
Rockgoddess chapter 42 . 11/8/2014
Wait wasn't it hellmasker with the chainsaw and mask and not death gigas cuz now I'm a little confused. I mean I truly LOVE the story but google images said I'm right tho.
Kaname1993 chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
Fluff, fluff, such cute fluff. _ Rachas and Reeve are so adorable together.
Kaname1993 chapter 29 . 9/11/2014
You know, I'd always wondered why the outfits were always the same, but I didn't know it was an actual rule. Makes a lot more sense now since the only time I've seen Kimono appear different was in funeral settings. The food fight seemed pretty funny, I like how hectic things always end up even when it isn't meant to. I also have to admit that I laughed pretty hard at Tseng's comment about Corneo's victims. (I know that's bad but for some reason it hit a funny bone)
Kaname1993 chapter 28 . 9/11/2014
Mini Zack's running around with the ability to levitate objects… the very first thought to cross my mind was 'Oh god, no!' There would be no end to the havoc they would cause. As for the latter part of the story I rest my case on Reno. 'Soulless Ginger'. You have to be pretty darn heartless to kill a person outright like that, as evil as he was there had to he a better way of going about that…
Kaname1993 chapter 27 . 9/11/2014
Stunt pilots. Takes guts to do. I still love watching the Thunder Birds or Blue Angels air shows when they come by. Its amazing to see. I'd also like to say that I love your idea to give CID that mop later on even more than I did before now that I'm rereading. I've always thought the guy swore too much.
Kaname1993 chapter 26 . 9/11/2014
Yuck. I'd probably be creeped out if I was Rachas. I can't help but feel like Chaos is starring and watching her like a child would with a particularly interesting bug.
Kaname1993 chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
I often wonder if things would have turns out differently if Seph had found out about Lucretia. Glad to see Vincent though, he was probably the one I've seen as most helpful throughout the series.
Kaname1993 chapter 24 . 9/11/2014
Nice to know they got to Reeve so soon. Like Kunsel said before, Reeve is the only one in Shinra with a good head on his shoulders. The man very obviously cares about others. Unlike the rest of Shinra whom just seem out for themselves.
Kaname1993 chapter 23 . 9/11/2014
Zacks parents were probably just throwing in anything they could see as chores after a while to get back at Zack for being away so long. Time as a frog… not cool. Sounds funny only when it isn't you. And that sounds exactly like something my dad would do. He'll keep insisting everything's fine until we end up with a huge problem that could have been easily avoidable.
Kaname1993 chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
Can't blame the girl for getting annoyed, first Zack picks a fight with her then everyone pretty much ignores anything she says. I'd probably have snapped a lot sooner. I commend the effort it took to stay calm for so long.