Reviews for Black Sorrow
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is fantastic!
LadyLuly chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Reading this was awesome because now I know that I'm not the only person in the world with heart-breaking Woman in Black feels. No one ever seems to portray her as a sympathetic character except vaguely. I guess that's what happens when you slaughter small children: no appreciation. But still. I really liked how you had her kill Arthur and Joseph because she was jealous, but also because she wanted to reunite their family. I always thought she wanted to do that too, but she was just too far off her rocker to know that you don't kill people who are nice to you. Anyway, thanks for this fic!
Diablo Priest chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This fic reads much like an essay, not a story. We are merely told about Jennet's experiences - we are not shown her experiences in any detail.
Gene.Marie85 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Great fic!

I wondered if WIB would get a happy ending, finally someone writes one!

She really should have been able to at least spend time with Nathaniel. After all, she is his mother, and he is her son.
EmilyLouisexx chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
i like this :)
swans-a-melting chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was a good story. I'm glad Jennet finally joined her son after Arthur and his son were taken, I hoped that was what would happen to her, and she wouldn't have to wander the marshland forever, always lonely and lost and vengeful. Good job!