Reviews for Melt Down
KaraHiyo chapter 4 . 2/21
I'm still waiting for one day this story to be continued! One day for sure! /clenches fist

I think i once reviewed before mentioning how stunning this story is, and i still think so. It's nice to sometimes come back and read this story over to get that adventure feeling, even if it isn't finished. I just adore it.
shamenta2samia chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
wow this is getting interesting... please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Please contiune on with this story! Its by far the best hiyorxtorisho fanfic ive come across. So please udpate even though its been a long time
SailingFarAway chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
I have not been able to find many Hitsu/Yori stories but I absolutely adore this one! The way you describe everything makes the stories so much more enjoyable and preferable to stories that advance in their storylines to quickly, like mine for instance. (Teeheehee) I hope that you fid inspiration to continue this story in the near future because, like you, I am a HUGE fan of the Hitsugaya and Hiyori pairing. Please continue!
theradioactivephoenix chapter 23 . 10/5/2013
When do you think your gonna update next?
theradioactivephoenix chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
Toshiro/Hiyori is my absolute favorite pairing
Mostly because it is impossible to see either of those two ever get anywhere near a relationship in the actual show
KaraHiyo chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
Can i just tell you how much i love this story and like the way it's going? I didn't even ship this at first but i could say i was quite curious. And the way you described them made me love these two together.

I hope they learn to relly and trust eachother more in the time they are adventuring together. C:
Guest chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
start the fanfic please i really can't wait
Guest chapter 23 . 7/17/2013
wow,I really love this,
but can you please put in some more romance between the two,
update soon,please.
sabirinaxd chapter 23 . 6/29/2013
SabrinaxToshior chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
I love this so much its totally Kawii
ms.prettygirlswag14 chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
Love it can u finish the book please I quite enjoyed it was feeled with action romance and friendship and adventure I want to see what happens next can u tell me when is the next chapters going to be realeased I love this. You should publish this book because I give this five stars have u ever thought about writing a book.
Rhirhirhi chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I really like it so far (1st person isn't my favorite thing to read - but you get used to it after a little)
I remember in the manga when you first see the Vizards again and some are in Soul Society while others are still in the World of the Living, this is a good idea of what might have happened. I will continue - though I hope you update at some point, looks like it's been a while - is it finished?
KyoichiMiya chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
Hi! Sorry for being a silent reader all this while! English's not my language and I'm not really sure how to.. you know, review.

But, well! Just want you to know that I really like this story. And that Rokungai Games, yeah, I love HitsuYori. Glad to know that I'm not the only one :D

And I'm waiting for your upcoming HitsuYori that you mentioned above

Do your best!
B.A. tha Sackboy chapter 23 . 3/15/2013
This story is...too good for words! I actually find a liking to this pairing and I think your a wonderful author! Please update soon! :)