Reviews for The Ragnarok Divergence
Fai's smile chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Lelouch obssessed with pizza is scary. He is cute and scary. And standing next to Schneizael he looks like the good guy even if he is obviously playing everyone. That is just perfect.
uchihatetsu chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Schenizel WTH "pizza...what dimesion I am in here"
Furionknight chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I look forward to more :)
alchino chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
good story
update soon please
Werewolf2300 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
great fic
Swanboy chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Love It!
You've managed to perfectly show the brilliance of Lelouch
bakapervert chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Great story. Not only you manage to make a complete change from canon, you also manage to write Lelouch's silver tongue and strategic brilliance. Something not many CG author's can achieve. Hope you could keep this up.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Such skilful political maneuvering, really is quite refreshing to read. Skilful tactics, drama and supernatural twists, along with political maneuvering, this is what makes an epic Code Geass fic. Good stuff!
Blank XIth chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Oh, another good chapter!

Really enjoyable story with very little actual problems; a few typos (two in this chapter, I think) but nothing major or which might cause misunderstanding.

I'm enjoying Lelouch's discussions, plannings, and executions... so to speak...

I'm looking forward to more Lelouch and C.C. next chapter, though. Perhaps a discussion over pizza which might hint at the near future, hmm? :P
renielle14 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
HAHHAAHAHA TAKE THAT YOU BLACK BUNCH OF TRAITORS DESERVE IT :D ane lelouch with pizza addiction... AWESOMEEEEE

Please update this soon this story is really Magnificent
Amortin chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY. Please continue! It's really well thought out, and the "traps" that you have made are amazing! 3
RaiHopeless chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
I love this story i keep reading it over and over. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
MisterSP chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Wanting pizza - fairly loudly and repeatedly - *is* the most annoying tactic that Lelouch knows about.
l3largus chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
I absolutly loved this chapter! I hate Ohgi and the whole scene where the black knights betrayed Zero I was like "What... the... fuck! Kaguya, please bitch slap the shit out of all of them!" Reading them learn about their mistakes (especially when it was so well written) has made my day. I can't wait for you to update.

C.C. & Jeremiah were both on que. Great job.
Alastor999 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Great so far. I love how you had Lelouch rip into the black knights for their foolishness, but written it so well, unlike other fics, that he doesn't sound like a fan is ranting through him. Lelouch seems to be in character so far, well done. His arguments are sort of like a lawyer... I like that

I think you ought to do something to pay a slight bit of a nod to canon, that will also screw with Schniezel and co, and also possibly make Lloyd cry. By that I mean you should have C.C. and Lelouch break into the Knightmare hanger and paint the Lancelot Albion PINK! For extra "screw you" points, it should also be decorated in Pizza Hut logos and Cheeze Kuns! 8D