Reviews for Unbroken
PhoenixRoseQueenToo chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
You... have me hooked. Already. The angst, the mystery, adorably gross and sickly James (I've a thing for sick Kendall/James now. It's unfair), and yes, the angst. I can't wait to read more _
IloveBTRNoIdea chapter 44 . 8/27/2012
You should make a sequel.
tardisblve221b chapter 44 . 7/15/2012
God, they should make this story into a BTR Episode. Thats how good it is. I thought it was hhilarious when Carlos was gonna pour grape juice into the pool! I 3 this story! :)
YourDarkestHours chapter 44 . 7/9/2012
This was amazing! I saving this in my bookmarks because I'm sur I'll read it again the the future! I'm so happy that they finally made it through it all. It may not be exactally the sane but when doesn't time chance. Exactally! You are an amazing author and, once again, you'd be great if you wrote a mystery! Hmmm, maybe you can Start one for a side story! Well, thanks for an amazing story!
BookWorkKendall chapter 44 . 7/6/2012
Omg thank u so much for writing this, I loved it... So glad James is ok
Guest chapter 44 . 7/5/2012
please do a sequel i would love to see what happens! not about him and more cancer though to sad!
PizzaTop21 chapter 44 . 7/5/2012
Wow.

You did it!

I remember when you asked me for advice on this forever ago. Just by the way you talked about your story, the commitment when you asked for websites and information, I knew that this would be good. And I was right!

I loved this. I loved the way you wrote everyone, I love the twists, I love everything! I'm so happy that James got better and I'm so glad that you had great success on this story.

I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 44 . 7/5/2012
Aww! I'm sad that this is ended! I really liked this. :)
Mini Maslow chapter 44 . 7/4/2012
Aww this was the last chapter :'( boo! But I loved it! LOL devonne I Love him more! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
xIndieNikkix chapter 44 . 7/4/2012
Can u please. PLEASE. PLEEEEEEEASE. DO A SEQUAL TO THIS? Maybe like James helping devonne maybe she gets cancer agian and he helps her through it 3 PLEASE. A SEQUAL WILL STOP THE TEARS FLOWING FROM MY EYE LIDS :')3
jamesmaslowlover chapter 44 . 7/4/2012
I LOVE IT! It's a really good story and there were moments I cried, but it's amazing! Good job. :D
jamesmaslowlover chapter 43 . 7/4/2012
I love it! And if there's one more chapter, update soon! :D
KendallsCoverGirl13 chapter 44 . 7/4/2012
Aww, YAY JAMES IS OKAY! I loved the last two chapters, and this story! Can't wait to read your next one :)
Guest chapter 44 . 7/4/2012
OMG! Great story. Im really glad James won the baddle. I thought it was hilarious when Carlos decided to poor grape juice into the pool. HAHA.
everysongeveryrhyme chapter 44 . 7/4/2012
Looking back at the last year they've faced more challenges than most teenagers do but they managed to get through it together.