Reviews for Mary, Ever Virgin
Adrammelech chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Despite the fact that mary did not die a virgin, I find this twisting of the truth rather crude. Can you do this to the koran without fear? I dare you. Or is the hate only for christians? That would be dumb. So please, do a piece on the koran. Chicken.
your fan chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
this is... awesome! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Also, because I forgot to add this first - this is directed towards other reviewers ... MARY DID NOT REMAIN A VIRGIN FOREVER, you morons. Have you ever heard of JAMES? He was Mary and Joseph's son, Jesus' brother. Seriously. Has no one ever read the bible? JAMES THE JUST. Catholics just don't like changing their Doctrine, or what I like to call lies.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
You ... are terribly uninformed. And kind of stupid. I have nothing against homosexuality myself, I figure it's none of my business and it doesn't affect my personally - so what the hell, but this was not a masterpiece of literacy. This was: you trying to get attention. Nothing more. And it's stupid and pointless and a little pathetic. All you're going to get is negative feedback from this story because most religious fanatics are closed-minded people. And those are the only people who are going to read Bible stories which are Fanfiction. So, seriously, ... stupid.
Fyrom chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
LOL
sucker chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
you fucking suck you fag! I hope you burn in hell forever.
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hee hee, so funny and anachronistic. :L

I checked out your profile and you've written a lot for the Bible. Are you a Christian, or is your aim to disprove the Immaculate Conception (did you know that's a common Spanish name? "Hola, soy Immaculada Concepcion...")?

I liked how you wrote it in the style of the KJV (I really don't know why it's so popular, given how old-fashioned it is); you kept that style well.

You're a great author!

love,

Tara xx
Kylemoor chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Are you sure this shouldn't be classified as a humor story?
MightyPearl chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was amazing XD
Lyreine the Lemon chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Turkey basters existed back then? Ahahaha.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Mary remained a virgin all of her life even after she married Joseph. The baby Jesus was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit.
368235 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
lmao
Madeleine chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I am sorry but that is not how it happened Mary conceived by the Holy Spirit
autumnrose2010 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Didn't realize they had turkey basters back then...