Reviews for Always Loved You
!
Waterflames chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
hahahahahahahhahahhahahahaha!
Waterflames chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
MAKE MORE COOKIES I AM HUNGRY NICE STORY!
Waterflames chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
ugh, cassandra is turning into someone i cant stand so i just kill.
Waterflames chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
woah. epic. pwned.
Waterflames chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
ahhhh! a cliffhanger. the suspense is killing me!
Waterflames chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
i translated it.{:)
Waterflames chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
YES! another team gale follower. WOOHOO!
Waterflames chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
short, but loved it
Waterflames chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
hahahaha! i liked that conversation with Perc.
Waterflames chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
not a flame,but if she had two gods as parents, wouldn't that make her a god?Trotzdem war es ein toller Start in einem tollen Geschichte!
Miette in the Rain chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
TOO SHORT!

Ugh, Casandra is soo dumb!

Miette in the Rain chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
...well...CRAP! Poor Pandora! Soo, she can't talk as part of the illness? but she can talk when she changes form? Is that what the deal is?

GO! Kick Cassandras butt!

Miette in the Rain chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Well, Cassandra is a crazy bitty! Like serriously! You cheat on your BF...and decided to win him back by killing his ex GF you stole him from who you have no reason to even think is getting back with him...

Poor Pandora! :-( I hope she and Nico get back together, but she had better make him work for it!

I can't wait till Nico finds out Pandora is back! I also can't wait for everyones reaction to crazy Cassandra attacking Pandora!

PS-

IN Hunger Games news...well, maybe once I get passed Catching Fire Chapter 5, I'll like Gale more. Between work and being angry at the book, I haven't been able to read yet...but I have no work Tuesday, and my friend is bugging me to read because she's got the book next...so, I better finish it quick!
blossom146 chapter 6 . 3/30/2012