Reviews for Gohan and the sea of monsters
Monster King chapter 12 . 5/3
Great story I really liked it please continue it soon.
Arnas287 chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
this storu sucks
Ronden Kiagre chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
I would contend that comparing Matt Sloan to Freeza, no matter how much of an ass he is, should probably qualify as a violation of Godwin's Law.
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
I have to say that the story was a good idea, but the moment you include the villains from Dragonball Z and made them so weak, it got sorry to say, corny. I remember the series, heck, Goku from the original Dragonball series would be better fitting for this type of crossover, because he is not yet over powerful that he can wipe out gods. The gods face off Freeza, and yet the Earth is still around, that is conflicting statement, because Freeza would destroy the entire planet for the actions of the gods. You have to also remember the weakest of the villains of the series could easily rip apart a tank, something no demigod could do or withstand their overwhelming power.

Thalia and Annabeth, along with Luke getting training under Piccolo and having a little space adventure I could get behind. Human martial artists would be like similar to powerful demigods, no real threat of being so overwhelming that it become a single person blasting everything within mere moments.

I do not mean anything bad, but the story is rather good for the beginning, but this chapter is so out there, it comes out as corny.
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Not a review, this stupid video at the end is constantly interfereing with my reading of your story. I do this stop this stuff. w
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
SoroTheAndroid chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Rice boy? Well, Gohan means rice but still... XD
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
wait, I thought his eyes turn blue when he turns super saiyan. Why does it turn grey?
Anankin12 chapter 6 . 2/15/2015
AAAAGHHH Bravo referred to a female... NOOOO
It' bravA if sing fem, bravE fem plur, bravo if sing male and bravI if male/male&female plur.
I hate when my language is misused :/
Hek'UnnSkipper chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
THANK YOU!

uh..yeah, I was like going through your story, actually I did so last year, but only the first chapter, then I got all imaginative and stuff, and next thing I know, I am writing a fic on Percy Jackson!

in short, you gave me the push. :)

but..your story has gone off charts, grammar being one of them sadly. other was the last chapter, it became unbearable when you made Gohan, Ares's great grandson..

once again thank you for inspiring me! although I won't continue to read this. :(
ArthurShade chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
Nice chapter will Percy end up as strong as Gohan
Pokemonever1994 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Nice Fanfic but how could he be a Son of Athene? He is the Son of Chichi and Goku, he couldn't be a Demigod. Only 1/4 God if Chichi was a Daughter of Athena.
Flanman2000 chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Keep writing bro. You have mad talent. My only question is who is Chi-Chi's godly parent & if anymore of the Z-Fighters are demigods.
rextroid chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
It would be better if dbz and percy jackson were on different dimenson. And gohan could be mysterious not reveal what he is to everyone.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
But, meeting of minds, Chi Chi, WHAT!?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »