Reviews for Beyond Aperture
MysteryPerson2345 chapter 20 . 8/28
LOVE this story! I am dying for the next chapter to come out.
Digiton chapter 20 . 7/23
I love this story so far! I really cannot wait 'till the next chapter comes out! Keep up the good work!
Superspartan117 chapter 20 . 5/7
One of the best fan fictions I have read. Keep up the good work!
Overthinker Core chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
Overthinker Core chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
Multiverses, eh? Yeah I already had that idea, not only because it's canon (Cave Johnson talks about this in the community-made maps) but because I've read a lot of fanfics and this theory makes them all true, and that's really cool.
Overthinker Core chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
When I read "Wheatley wasn't" my heart fell to the ground ;_; I don't think I ever had a stronger feeling while reading anything.
StephenCantNmbrs chapter 20 . 9/15/2015
Just binge re-read this whole entire story and eager to read the next chapter. Let me say this, your writing is absolutely flawless in my opinion. And each chapter had me going, I'm looking forward to more in the future. I hope you push through with life's hurling objects.

Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
the feels on the bus go round and round
singertobe chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
So sorry about your cat. May he/she rest in peace
Famixofpower chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
Yay! This is getting good!
Aorta Heartless chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
Well this an interesting twist.
Catflower Queen chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
...This could end up going very badly for everyone involved. But GLaDOS' ending line was funny.

My condolences for your cat. I know how hard it can be to lose a pet like that.

-Catflower Queen
Famixofpower chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
This is getting good . . . er
Aronim chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
Again, great fun to read this. And you do portray Chell perfectly, determined to the point of insanity but still human and fallible.

And Wheatley is back in the story. Yay!
Aronim chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
This is a really great story. I kinda forgot about it. The fact that you manage to write such an interesting story with so little dialogue speaks of great skill, because character interaction, most commonly in the form of dialogue, is kinda the best part about fiction to me. So the fact that you manage to keep my interest to this extent with a mostly non-verbal story, well, is impressive.

Well done.