Reviews for Story Time
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 9/16
Really nice fic
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 1/29
The Bruce and Dick letter thing is totally appreciated. I can not stress how HARD it is to find a Teen Titan fic about Batman and Robin without a) Slade or b) a huge ass plot. Thank you.
Glimare chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Awe! Loved it! We need more batfluff in this sector.
ArkieR chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This is just perfection! I love that you didn't just write the stories he told them and leave it as that, you went into so much detail and made everything perfect! Well done! :D
Raven AKA Birdsteeth chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Is Beast Boy mentioning CHICKEN noodle soup? XD
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I have no idea what to say here. My heart was beating really fast, and my hands were shaking in anticipation as I read Bruce's letter. I thought that Robin's reason to leave was a very legitimate one, but I was kind of disappointed that he would leave just like that. Robin was right too, being stubborn does run in the family :) This was very heart-felt, I loved how Robin looked out for Starfire, and how he told the team about his old life in Gotham City, I liked the Halloween story most of all. All in all, it was good son and father fluff, wonderful in fact.

P.S: Really? 'REVIEW PEOPLES!' I am sure that you know for a fact that it is spelled people, not peoples, but I guess even the greatest of writers are allowed to spell things wrong from time to time. :)
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I thought it was cute :3
UnstableFable chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Aw, this is so cute

I love this, and It's been so hard to find even the slightest crossover with TeenTitans and Batman without Batgirl being Robin's love interest. Still, this shall do...and it was really cute. I adore father and son batman and robin
Tekiri chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
AWESOME! Pleas write more lstories like this or that the Titans find out Rob's identity.
Keep up the good work!
Mesonoxian chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Love the little stories :D
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
hehehe the stories were so adorable! :)
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is terrific, any chance of more of the like?
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Can I just say that I REALLY love your stories?
LoreRobStar chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
It was weird to imagine Bruce Wayne as a father, but you made it easier. You showed that relationship father/son between Robin and Batman. Love it!
Titan17Gamble chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This story is great. I think it does a good job of capturing the relationship between Batman and Robin. You just need to do a little more proof reading, because a few of the sentences are built funny, to turn this great story into a super-great one.