Reviews for On Waking
BrilliantPurple chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This is so beautiful! I cried when I read the part in which she tells her daughter the story of how fenris got into that coma of sorts. My heart was beating very fast when those templars came...and...and...oh my gosh it was sooooo good! My favorite story of ours so far!
OpenWings chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
That was absolutely beautiful. You made me cry, and I consider myself pretty stone-hearted! Lovely lovely piece
AmberJF chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I am both Squeeing and tearing up right now! I love Leda and things from her point of view. How innocent and sweet she is. And I can just see her pouty-angry faces looking like a little Fenris while her smiles look like her mom and it makes me wanna hug her! I suppose she is a future rogue with Uncle Varric and Auntie Isabela's influences. Either way, with Fenris and Hawke as her parents she is a future force to be reckoned with. Fenris has a lot to catch up on, but I suppose not much really changes over the course of 2-3 years in their lives. But now her Papa has to go fishing and stuff with her like Mama said.
Truth Dawns in Fire chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
aww I teared up at the end, for real my eyes blurred!
Shanea1981 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is such a beautiful story! It made me smile and cry... I love it. I really love it. Thank you for that :)
LadyGreywarden007 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Very cute story. I loved it.
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was really lovely. I love Leda's voice and you really made me tear up with how wonderfully you evoked the emotions. Thank you so much for sharing.
Amy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I loved your writing or this story what ever you want me to call it, I was crying at the end of it. Also I loved it some part of me want to know what happens after and also want fenris to go tell off Rami for saying she didn't have a papa and that Aron person but still loved it.
Looking forward to reading more of your word.
Silvanna Nightlight chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
AWWWWW! What a sweet story ! I love happy endings. It is well written and i love the perspective, see all through the eyes of a inocent child. GOOD job
NoMadKa chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
so, this story is yours? good to know!
ZydrateAddiction12 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
ohgod I'm crying. You. Oh, man. This was so lovely. I can't even. Ugh, you are so awesome. This was fabulous. The characters were so in character and the whole thing is just perfect. I can't even articulate how good this was.
Kantama chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is one of my favorite short fics that I have ever read, and I've been reading fanfics for no less than about ten years now. Also known as: oh dear gods I am old.

You spoke from the child's viewpoint perfectly and gave glimpses of things that we as adults would understand, but that would be beyond her. Fantastic, wonderful, beautiful work, especially when she has her outburst about having a father, not a papa. It is precisely what a child would do.

Bravo, dear author. Bravo.
JWJump chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
You are an evil, evil person. Making me go through all this emotional pain by reading this story... I'm out and out bawling now, and I absolutely love it; the story is flippin' beautiful and I loved that you took a different approach to the Fenris/Hawke epilogue! In my opinion, an very entertaining, sweet fic that is a new addition to my favorites. ...Well, I think I need to go find more Kleenex now. If I end up with puffy eyes and a sore nose tomorrow, I'm blaming you, hehe.
EvilBad chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I read this one ages ago and it's really stuck with me. It's jumped into my head at the oddest times. Beautiful work.
KitsuneChan83 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Beautiful story. Well done.