Reviews for Moving In, Moving On
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Oh the big stupid smile I had once I finished reading the story! Quite simple but yet so damn nice to read.
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
that last line omg i am dead. i like how there's that teeny teeny bit of drama, but all in all it still pretty light. the slight crack definitely helped.
Nadesiko-san chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
love it!
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Just reviewing to let you know I really liked this! :D
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
(smiles softly) I love how understanding Sakura is.

As short as this fic is, it really does show Sasuke's hardships in life through the "move-ins" and whatnot-and not through Sasuke's perspective. Which I really like.

It's interesting to see what another character's thinking through another character.

Does that make sense?

The little bit of humor at the end was enough to lift me back up; thank you for that. :3
Anautumnlady chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I loved this little slice of life.. at the beginning (typical bickering between a male and a female! :D) and in the end.. when they were so 'connected', without a lot of words..
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I'm so in love with this fic. It's like, so sweet and funny and just UGH SO GOOD.
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Aw I love it. Simple and sweet and of course the ending was yummy even if there was no explicit detail [we're all so perverted! Jiraiya would be so proud - haha] lovely fic :)
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 3/23/2012

I loved the ending, too!

Thanks, em!

jen1490 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I am not going to lie.

This was cheesy

It was so cheesy. So cheesy! So cheesingly cheesy that it was cute. Dang, was it so cute and believable, too. It was amusing as well. I chuckled a couple times here and there, especially that part about Sasuke forgeting that he roomed with Naruto. That was funny.

So I ain't gonna lie,

I liked it. :]
Ur worst nightmare452 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was sooo awesome keep up the good work! :)
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh, this was perfect! Just the right mix of humor and much fun and so touching all at once! So adorable when Sasuke finds distraction and comfort in kissing Sakura. And the fight about forgetting about Naruto was much gets forgotten in that afterglow! Hee, hee. Great job, Muffin!