Reviews for Breathless
meow chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Great story! x)
BerrysRevenge chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
The ending was not bad at all! I thought it was a perfect conclusion :) kinda just ties everything really neatly. Anyway, I absolutely loved this story! The three Cs are absolutely perfect together.
Ensign-Terra-Yamato chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
Well, since these three might never truly end, I found this ending fitting. The battle was well written and came to a definitive end. You wrapped up the story while leaving room for the future.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
I think it was a good ending! I felt for serenity when she had to destroy the earth but it was for the earths rebirth.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
cool
Krissy chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Love the Cosmos Chaos interaction. Does this mean that there is no more Sebastian since Chaos possesses him? Kinda confused but definitely liked the fic.
eiahlaie chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Squee an ending.
I thought you did very well.
Grats on finishing .
Moon Mage Goddess chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
You finally finished it! This was amazing! I LOVED IT! You always have such wonderful ideas. Love it Sesshy! I cannot wait for your updates on your other stories.

Sandreline
RinnyWolf chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
I believe it's a very good ending to this story 3 Good Job!
SeleneAnadyomene chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
I thought it was a good ending. And it was appropriate for the story.
Lawliet's Bride chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
Holy shibaba! this is good! I can't wait for an update Ciel the son of Cosmos and Chaos! I don't know how you do it but you make great stories and good twist hope to read more!
a1m9a8n8da chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
I love this story and I can not wait to read the next. I did not see that coming. Chaos the father of Ciel!Holy shit. Update soon and put my curiosity to rest. I am dying to know what happens and if her and chaos gets a good ending where he finally gets her back. Also, plz update fairy tale. I love that story a lot too
Krissy chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Woah! Awesome update. I can't believe I missed that. Update soon!
SeleneAnadyomene chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Why would the Undertaker take Ciel? He warned him to stay away from Usagi earlier. This better be going somewhere woman!
SeleneAnadyomene chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
I can't believe she released Chaos! Holy shit on a 10 foot pole. She killed her family...oh my gods.