Reviews for At Her Side
Blue Star daughter of Luna chapter 2 . 11/27
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Blue Star daughter of Luna chapter 1 . 11/27
wow. this is an amazing start. I can't wait to see what you do with this! :D
Just another giy chapter 90 . 6/15
I know you probably won't see this review, but I had to try and let you know. One of the best stories I've had the privilege to read. I won't lie, it wasn't perfect. There were some plot holes, the resolutions to some problems were straight up disappointing and some were just predictable, and you got the expository canon down to a science. I just remember reading an expository conversation and actually being disgusted at how redundant it made the story. Also, at some points it was obvious you were trying too hard because, yes, there is such a thing as too much detail. Criticisms out of the way, I scrolled through page after page of fanfiction, with only a minimum word filter. Titles usually don't interest me, but I was amazed at how quickly I was hooked to your story just from a 12 word description and a title that gave me a feeling of what the story held. The first few chapters were great, but I can remember myself thinking at chapter 17, "Dang, this story is way too good to be reading this quickly, but I have so many chapters to go. It'll be fine!" I also felt the same regrets at different intervals through the story, like a third of the way, half way, two-thirds, and then finally through the entirety of the final 20 chapters. Amazing read, glad you found the motivation to finish. Read this in three days, and I have absolutely no regrets.
Prime Jeremy chapter 90 . 11/28/2016
I agree world building is important.
xTrumbleXbom chapter 54 . 7/21/2016
This story is so beautifully written. The amount of diversity and detail shows fine craftsmanship and I admire how well you have written this alongside your personal life. It is stories like these that make me wish there never would be an ending to them, because I would miss reading further into this love story. I can't wait to read until the very end and I thank you for this story.
Miraak The Betrayer chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I finished reading this story for a second time a while back, and now is my third, this story is just friggin marvellous! I have no words... Anyway, i highly suggest you repost this to , the community there NEEDS to read this masterpiece!
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 74 . 6/22/2016
It's really unfair how those terrorists keep being the violent ones, 'morally justified' to do whatever violence they please, and yet the real noble individuals must suffer for their actions, despite the necessity of them at the time. Knights has to drink another elixir now, huh? That sucks.
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 56 . 6/21/2016
This is a personal matter, and celestial brought others into it, making a spectacle of Luna's and Knoghts' relationship. There us nothing they could possibly input to be helpful, they're just in the way. It's rude.
6624 chapter 90 . 5/7/2016
Lovely story, literally the best of MLP. :)
Frankie The Abridged Reader chapter 43 . 2/18/2016
...
ShredX01 chapter 90 . 4/23/2015
Just finish reading all this in 4 days lol xD
Just saw this story pop up and i clearly had to read this again because i never finish which I really felt bad because of loss memory so I restarted and read again.
Truly a magnificent story and many happy couples I really love how this went in all :)
servant of discord chapter 90 . 1/1/2015
Just finished the story. I started reading about a week or two ago and was interested from the first few chapters. Just wanted to tell you what fantastic work this story was and how much I'm looking forward to reading your sequel.
NightfallTheDragon chapter 89 . 11/7/2014
I got bored reading fanfics some time ago, but I'm glad I kept this on alerts until I got the feel to read again. This story been a overall masterpiece and enjoyable to read. I'm glad I've read it. Great work. Sorry if I made you thought I disappeared by the way without reading the new chapters from 72 and onwards.
The Phoenix's Pen chapter 89 . 10/13/2014
On a side note, how much this story meant to me was indescribable. For the first 50 chapters I was reading non-stop. I waited for a while and came back to see up to Chapter 70, then I waited more. And then the horrifying happened. I lost the story. I made an account and lost the story, so I spent 2 weeks scouring the internet for your story. Tears were pouring from my eyes when I finally found it. I thank you for inspiring me to write my own stories. (I wish to publish them when they are complete) Me and my girlfriend (another HUGE fan of this fic) will be reading the sequel after I get back from Germany. Until then, love us both, Doug and Amber.
The Phoenix's Pen chapter 90 . 10/13/2014
Oh my God...it is finished. That was...the best MLP fanfic I have ever read. Puts My New Life and Pony Split to shame. I cannot wait to start reading the sequel, from the summary alone it seems promising. Also, I love the ending, you finished the tale with elegance, instead of the unfinished or crappy ending we too often see. You've earned a fav and a follow, C.M. Spinks. - Rudolph