Reviews for At Her Side
jeremy1555 chapter 90 . 11/28/2016
I agree world building is important.
xTrumbleXbom chapter 54 . 7/21/2016
This story is so beautifully written. The amount of diversity and detail shows fine craftsmanship and I admire how well you have written this alongside your personal life. It is stories like these that make me wish there never would be an ending to them, because I would miss reading further into this love story. I can't wait to read until the very end and I thank you for this story.
Miraak The Betrayer chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I finished reading this story for a second time a while back, and now is my third, this story is just friggin marvellous! I have no words... Anyway, i highly suggest you repost this to , the community there NEEDS to read this masterpiece!
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 74 . 6/22/2016
It's really unfair how those terrorists keep being the violent ones, 'morally justified' to do whatever violence they please, and yet the real noble individuals must suffer for their actions, despite the necessity of them at the time. Knights has to drink another elixir now, huh? That sucks.
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 56 . 6/21/2016
This is a personal matter, and celestial brought others into it, making a spectacle of Luna's and Knoghts' relationship. There us nothing they could possibly input to be helpful, they're just in the way. It's rude.
6624 chapter 90 . 5/7/2016
Lovely story, literally the best of MLP. :)
Frankie The Abridged Reader chapter 43 . 2/18/2016
...
ShredX01 chapter 90 . 4/23/2015
Just finish reading all this in 4 days lol xD
Just saw this story pop up and i clearly had to read this again because i never finish which I really felt bad because of loss memory so I restarted and read again.
Truly a magnificent story and many happy couples I really love how this went in all :)
servant of discord chapter 90 . 1/1/2015
Just finished the story. I started reading about a week or two ago and was interested from the first few chapters. Just wanted to tell you what fantastic work this story was and how much I'm looking forward to reading your sequel.
NightfallTheDragon chapter 89 . 11/7/2014
I got bored reading fanfics some time ago, but I'm glad I kept this on alerts until I got the feel to read again. This story been a overall masterpiece and enjoyable to read. I'm glad I've read it. Great work. Sorry if I made you thought I disappeared by the way without reading the new chapters from 72 and onwards.
The Phoenix's Pen chapter 89 . 10/13/2014
On a side note, how much this story meant to me was indescribable. For the first 50 chapters I was reading non-stop. I waited for a while and came back to see up to Chapter 70, then I waited more. And then the horrifying happened. I lost the story. I made an account and lost the story, so I spent 2 weeks scouring the internet for your story. Tears were pouring from my eyes when I finally found it. I thank you for inspiring me to write my own stories. (I wish to publish them when they are complete) Me and my girlfriend (another HUGE fan of this fic) will be reading the sequel after I get back from Germany. Until then, love us both, Doug and Amber.
The Phoenix's Pen chapter 90 . 10/13/2014
Oh my God...it is finished. That was...the best MLP fanfic I have ever read. Puts My New Life and Pony Split to shame. I cannot wait to start reading the sequel, from the summary alone it seems promising. Also, I love the ending, you finished the tale with elegance, instead of the unfinished or crappy ending we too often see. You've earned a fav and a follow, C.M. Spinks. - Rudolph
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 90 . 9/25/2014
Finnally after a whole entire week I have finished this story. Now before I get to my comments on this story I would like to say that I am eternally greatfull that you did not give up on this story for if you where to have given up I..I, well never mind that you did Finnish and that's all that matters to me. Also I beleve you said that it was all thanks to your loal readers that gave you the inspiration to continue with this story so right now I would like to say thank you to all who gave you the will to continue with this great story. For it is only once in a grate moon that I stumble upon a story that consumes my very soul and will not let me go, much less a pice of fanfiction, until I have finished it and I can proudly say this is one of those stories. Now I really forgot what else I wanted to say but I don't think it was really important so now on to my actual comments.

I bet you can already guess that I love this story to no end( much like Luna's and kights shared love) that this is now one of my very favoret stories of all times. Excellent writing all the time and this story had what I love the most in ANY story and that is the ability to make me feel what the characters are feeling. I love to feel I WANT to feel what the characters feel and you have done just that and I shal forever be great full for that. Truly a 10/10 story. I excitedly await your next works in this stories sequel and any mini side stories you creat from it.
But for now until the next time I am BFBL and I'm signing off ;)
Dark spark chapter 90 . 8/7/2014
This is the 3rd story to make me cry. I'm cring as I write this it was so sad but I love the story can't wait for it to continue
calmfacade chapter 90 . 8/3/2014
Whoo there's still hope for Alexander and Celestia's ship to sail!

...I really don't know why I'm so hung up on those two.