Reviews for At Her Side
servant of discord chapter 90 . 1/1
Just finished the story. I started reading about a week or two ago and was interested from the first few chapters. Just wanted to tell you what fantastic work this story was and how much I'm looking forward to reading your sequel.
NightfallTheDragon chapter 89 . 11/7/2014
I got bored reading fanfics some time ago, but I'm glad I kept this on alerts until I got the feel to read again. This story been a overall masterpiece and enjoyable to read. I'm glad I've read it. Great work. Sorry if I made you thought I disappeared by the way without reading the new chapters from 72 and onwards.
RudolphGanz chapter 89 . 10/13/2014
On a side note, how much this story meant to me was indescribable. For the first 50 chapters I was reading non-stop. I waited for a while and came back to see up to Chapter 70, then I waited more. And then the horrifying happened. I lost the story. I made an account and lost the story, so I spent 2 weeks scouring the internet for your story. Tears were pouring from my eyes when I finally found it. I thank you for inspiring me to write my own stories. (I wish to publish them when they are complete) Me and my girlfriend (another HUGE fan of this fic) will be reading the sequel after I get back from Germany. Until then, love us both, Doug and Amber.
RudolphGanz chapter 90 . 10/13/2014
Oh my God...it is finished. That was...the best MLP fanfic I have ever read. Puts My New Life and Pony Split to shame. I cannot wait to start reading the sequel, from the summary alone it seems promising. Also, I love the ending, you finished the tale with elegance, instead of the unfinished or crappy ending we too often see. You've earned a fav and a follow, C.M. Spinks. - Rudolph
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 90 . 9/25/2014
Finnally after a whole entire week I have finished this story. Now before I get to my comments on this story I would like to say that I am eternally greatfull that you did not give up on this story for if you where to have given up I..I, well never mind that you did Finnish and that's all that matters to me. Also I beleve you said that it was all thanks to your loal readers that gave you the inspiration to continue with this story so right now I would like to say thank you to all who gave you the will to continue with this great story. For it is only once in a grate moon that I stumble upon a story that consumes my very soul and will not let me go, much less a pice of fanfiction, until I have finished it and I can proudly say this is one of those stories. Now I really forgot what else I wanted to say but I don't think it was really important so now on to my actual comments.

I bet you can already guess that I love this story to no end( much like Luna's and kights shared love) that this is now one of my very favoret stories of all times. Excellent writing all the time and this story had what I love the most in ANY story and that is the ability to make me feel what the characters are feeling. I love to feel I WANT to feel what the characters feel and you have done just that and I shal forever be great full for that. Truly a 10/10 story. I excitedly await your next works in this stories sequel and any mini side stories you creat from it.
But for now until the next time I am BFBL and I'm signing off ;)
Dark spark chapter 90 . 8/7/2014
This is the 3rd story to make me cry. I'm cring as I write this it was so sad but I love the story can't wait for it to continue
calmfacade chapter 90 . 8/3/2014
Whoo there's still hope for Alexander and Celestia's ship to sail!

...I really don't know why I'm so hung up on those two.
Farming 101 chapter 90 . 8/2/2014
After reading this I have a few things to say... First: (giant tears falling from eyes) WHY OH WHY MUST THIS STORY END! Second: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! (In the voice of Bulk Biceps) YEAH!
Ok enough of that, I shalt patiently await thine next work of utmost beauty that will arrive in the upcoming amount of time that thoust knows and we peasants can only guess.
So with that I shalt catch ya on da flip side when your new story comes to fruition. :D
calmfacade chapter 89 . 7/29/2014
I understand it wasn't really the central focus of the story but I'm left wondering what'll happen between Alexander and Celestia. Presumably an ascension sometime in the future, but I still wonder how their relationship's dynamic plays out.
Samellan chapter 89 . 7/20/2014
And now this story is ended.
It was interesting how it went parallel with main canon story, but we have never met anypony except Pinkie Pie before final chapter.

UT was a pleasant reading, there really should be more of such an amazing stories!
Farming 101 chapter 89 . 7/14/2014
And with that this chapter and epic tale of love comes to a end. (sniff) No I'm not crying! This is liquid pride coming from my eyes!... Ok fine, I'm crying a tiny bit. I don't want this story to end! :'( You've written it so wonderfully that I can actually see the events playing out in my minds eye. So with that, take whatever I said in my other reviews of this story and multiply them by 300 and you get just a fleeting glance at how much this story give me "dem feels". There needs to be more stories written as heartfelt as this one is.

Good day/night
May whatever Devine power you worship bless you a hundred times over
And may you continue being able to write stories with such quality.

Farming 101 signing out.
Farming 101 chapter 84 . 7/6/2014
MUCH WOW! SUCH AWESOMENESS! I'm gonna have to sound like a fan girl for a small bit... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Such art being painted by the words of thou's imagination and creativity. So far I have only read definitely one, maybe two literary epics written as well as you have crafted this one. I think I said this in my other review, but I can almost physically feel the emotions (well I can feel the emotions a lot easier) and pain being described in the words woven so beautifully and artistically. Woven with such grace that us mere mortals can only cry out with, "Why am I feeling such things, from simple words!" EPIC STORY IS EPIC! Keep up the Mind Blowing Epic Job!
guest chapter 89 . 7/3/2014
I absolutly loved this fanfic ! I have an account but cant logon on my phone. I write warrior fanfics . I loved your oc's designs .
Anon chapter 89 . 7/2/2014
That was Beautiful. (;_:)
LoneWolfbrony707 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
OH MY GOSH! I'm am so happy I have looked here every night to look for updates and read the new chapters! CM S pinks never fails to excite and amaze me! If u are reading this I really recommend this outstanding fanfic!

BTW I am sorry about the bad spelling I'm in a hurry to read the new chapters!