Reviews for Eight Days
inactive119 chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
The fact that this fic only has 90 views is unbelievable. It deserves five times that amount. Incredibly well done, I really loved this!
eunice is beast chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Masterpiece
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
One of THE BEST INCEPTION FICS EVER. Seriously I've read just about all of them and this stands head and shoulders above the rest.
SGundy chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Loved it :) Ive read a few fanfics based on their week in the dream and this is by far my favorite! Good job :)
thakidisbac chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
oh yay! I am so happy I found and read your story with Arthur and Ariadne (just finished watching Inception again) and I did wonder what happened once they got out of the water...*sigh* those two are just too darn cute! Will you ever make another story with the two of them?
Beaufale chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Awesome. So cute.
Miggs chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
I just watched 'Inception' for the first time today, and right off the bat I fell in love with the idea of Arthur and Ariadne together! Your fic just made me fall in love with them even more!
Shembre chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
:D

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. The characterization was on the mark, and I loved how you built up the tension and the action. I really did love reading this, and I can't think of the words right now to describe how awesome it is! Nice work. :)
belle-amie57 chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
I absolutely loved this, it was a fantastic idea and I think you balanced the action and fluffy bits really well :) I also liked how we got to see a completely different side to the ever-professional Arthur :)
The Other Side of Sanity chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
I loved it! This better not be the last chapter:D
musicchica10 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
This was lovely, just lovely! I loved it, and the ending was just so perfect! Great job!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Awwwww, that was wonderful.
TheWallsWeBreakThrough chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Yay! You finished it! Love the ending of the dream and love the actual ending too. Very cute. Sad it's over but thanks for such an awesome story! xox
CaptainAmorganca chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
asdfghjkl I loved it! great job! No chance of a sequel...? ;D you're an awesome writer
The Other Side of Sanity chapter 7 . 7/2/2012