Reviews for Juliet On The Edge
Mislav chapter 2 . 1/29
This was very cute and funny! The "adult novelties store" part was hillarious. My favorite part was:

"Their quickie turned into several hours (they had to call in to say they were taking the rest of the day off), but this was no real loss to the citizens of Santa Barbara. Juliet confessed that she'd been as distracted as he was, and admitted to tempting him with whipped cream and caramel drizzle. Her 'comeuppance' was having banged her head against the loveseat during their first encounter, but he kissed it to make it better and next thing they knew, she was fetching another cup of pudding from the kitchen.

He resolved to mis-hear her more often. This had worked out really, really well.

He also resolved to keep pudding on hand."
Mislav chapter 1 . 1/29
Wow. This was pretty hot. I can actually see all of this happening, really. Especially Juliet... imagining such things, ha. Looking forward to more.
iknowuknow chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
Took me forever to have time to read this, but yay! :)
hfce chapter 14 . 10/26/2015
DAMN! That was both hot and romantic. I agree friends with benefits never works. Someone always ends up following for the other one.
Pothangfanfic chapter 14 . 10/26/2015
Wow! *fans self*
Lawson227 chapter 14 . 10/26/2015
You're right, of course, that it's inherently flawed, *especially* where these two are concerned because their relationship as partners and as friends was always full of more depth and meaning than what she had with Shawn.

Not that what she had with Shawn was bad or wrong or illogical—at least not at the outset—everyone needs a Shawn in their lives at least once. But in the annals of FCM, he's definitely not the one you marry. (For my taste, he's the one you chuck—preferably over a cliff—a very steep cliff—)

All that said, I could definitely see a relationship between Juliet and Carlton evolving like this—it would have to take some sort of false construct for him to hide behind in order for him to have the guts to take the first step, so from that standpoint, well done!
PKPineappleKingPK chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Omg tho that was an amazing new chapter
hfce chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
WOW! I need some cold water after reading that. That was HOT!
Lawson227 chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
Smut smut smut smut smut smutty smuuuuuuuuutttt.

A most excellent mindless and delicious deviation from the most excellent Building Bridges.

But... not completely mindless or without plot, my friend. Because amidst the smut smut smut, there was quite the lovely sweet story that was absolutely true to our hero and heroine. It spoke to Carlton's doubtful nature and Juliet's desire to Do the Right Thing (in a non-Spike Lee sort of way) and how they both trust each other implicitly. Where you delved deeper (which sounds vaguely dirty, but really not meant as such) is in exploring the fear these two would have with respect to breaking the Rules.

But when you have them break them, oh my heavens, you do so magnificently. With most excellent smuttage.

Well done. I bow down to your expertise. And have no idea how on earth I'm going to ever be able to write smut ever again.
iknowuknow chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
YAYYYYYY And now I need to pass out from exhaustion
Lord Fabquaad chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
i love lassiet but it's so hard to find it and it's even harder to find someone who writes it /right/ y'know and just WOw you did it it's perfect and plus it's smut so. bonus. you're great thank you for this
PKPineappleKingPK chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
I uh.. I uh... Uh.. Shit. I'm just about to squirt all over everything. That's a compliment. Damn. My body hurts.. Aw shit.. Oowww.. That was.. UNRF. I can't even. Ouch. I just-I can't... I just can't. No can do.
I will be right back after this extremely long commercial break, but will probably fall asleep from exhaustion. People can relate, shit makes me HAWT. Aw fuck. I just gotta go take care of this... Please write more. Please.
samanthatm chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
awesome.
d1x1lady chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Oh my goodness! Each chapter is so wonderfully well done. Love it!
hfce chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
DAMN! I need a cigarette after that smut. That was hot!