Reviews for The Trials We Face
ProfJLNemo chapter 6 . 1/19
This is really good! I'm impressed! You're grammar is flawless while allowing your stylistic writing to show through. You've embellished and expanded on characters in a way that does not make them seem contrite while at the same time holding true to their original design. Well done! Hope you continue this!
keology chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
I want know what's gonna happen to Rhonda and Sid
PearlSnorlax chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Hi! Just pass to say that i liked your story very much :3 And i hope you'll update soon. Also wanted to ask you something. In chapter 4, when Arnold and Helga are acting and they say: -"If you have any thought for me you will give me back my peace! -There can be no peace for us, only misery, and the greatest happiness." That quote sounded too familiar to me, and then i remember it i'v hear it in the movie "Anna Karenina" xD Did you took it from there? O:
That was all, and again, i like the story, and i love the sexy arnold(?) Greetings to you. Bye! :3
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
dude was good can't wait to read the next chapter
prettypennyc chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
I'm SO in love with HA! HxA and this is honestly one of the best one's I've come across. I love that you've kept the characters true to themselves, especially keeping Helga as the bad girl/bully, with an added touch of sexy. ;) Please continue the story! I can't wait to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Awesome! I swear Phoebe's devotion is just shy of romantic love...Rhonda being the one to get pregnant is perfect. I found out about this fic through that great picture on DeviantArt...keep up the great work!
StealthClaw99 chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I really enjoyed your story please continue it
Conor Dachisen chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
if these two ever have sex i would like them to be virgins before doing it that is if it happens
littleb115 chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
This story is f**king awesome. I hope you are still continuing with this story. Please update!
Kathris89 chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
This story is amazing! Please, please, please continue writing it! You have a very great style, and I couldn't stop reading your story once I started. Really, it's incredible, I hope you don't feel like abandoning it...
Myriamj chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Well, i did read this history (the firts chapters) so once time. But i continue the lecture only today. And i noticed you delete the next chapters...why? Now, i'm so sorry don't read this history before.
Poor Helga, with all things going at house. I hope Miriam this time she can be the mother and woman that she's really.
Another side, i love so much when Helga said to Arnold he need to work for her love, hahaha. Oh yeah, the turn of Arnold to look the Helga's attention.
But, what happens with Ludwig?
MaiAkikoChan chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Would you please continue? Onegai! X3 I'll be looking forward to it!
jenniy04 chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
haha this should be interesting ;)
storm rider at night 18 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
keep going
Arabrab83 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I love it! Awsome story. Update soon please.