Reviews for The Trials We Face
MYimaginationForyou chapter 2 . 4/22
wow, please update soon..
YuniX-2 chapter 2 . 4/4
Woooow, this is so good, so well written! I'm gad being sicked dumped me back in the lap of fanfiction, because now I HAVE to keep checking this fic for more :)
Aww yea
So good
Aww yea
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 2 . 3/30
This looks really interesting. :)
nutmegg91 chapter 1 . 3/30
ok I'm reading reviews that talk about other chapters...where are they?! I can only read 1 and 2
nutmegg91 chapter 2 . 3/30
You've got their personalities down, please update!
ProfJLNemo chapter 6 . 1/19
This is really good! I'm impressed! You're grammar is flawless while allowing your stylistic writing to show through. You've embellished and expanded on characters in a way that does not make them seem contrite while at the same time holding true to their original design. Well done! Hope you continue this!
keology chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
I want know what's gonna happen to Rhonda and Sid
PearlSnorlax chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Hi! Just pass to say that i liked your story very much :3 And i hope you'll update soon. Also wanted to ask you something. In chapter 4, when Arnold and Helga are acting and they say: -"If you have any thought for me you will give me back my peace! -There can be no peace for us, only misery, and the greatest happiness." That quote sounded too familiar to me, and then i remember it i'v hear it in the movie "Anna Karenina" xD Did you took it from there? O:
That was all, and again, i like the story, and i love the sexy arnold(?) Greetings to you. Bye! :3
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
dude was good can't wait to read the next chapter
prettypennyc chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
I'm SO in love with HA! HxA and this is honestly one of the best one's I've come across. I love that you've kept the characters true to themselves, especially keeping Helga as the bad girl/bully, with an added touch of sexy. ;) Please continue the story! I can't wait to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Awesome! I swear Phoebe's devotion is just shy of romantic love...Rhonda being the one to get pregnant is perfect. I found out about this fic through that great picture on DeviantArt...keep up the great work!
StealthClaw99 chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I really enjoyed your story please continue it
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »