Reviews for The Golden Giants Tour
Sigh. I love this story. I love this Edward. And Bella. And how it wasn't an automatic attraction. I love how their best friends.

Good job.
audiblyausten chapter 49 . 6/21
I loved every word of this! I love Bella - she's so charming and fun and friendly. I think she's awesome, which is kind of funny because I am very much her opposite when it comes to sweating and not showering and bad smells. This fic is just so much fun. It's lighthearted and easygoing, not to mention hilarious - I doubled over laughing many times (especially when Emmett stripped to "My Heart Will Go On"). I also loved reading about what it's like for a band when they go on tour. Thank you so much for writing this fantastic story!
prettylilhatemachine chapter 48 . 6/5
I've been re-reading old stories and came back to this one. I have to say, I don't know who (if anyone) you pictured while writing Edwards stage presence but he really reminds me of Anyhony Green (of circa Survive) which is awesome cause he's a favorite.
Thanks for writing and sharing your story!
HiraFrance chapter 11 . 4/1
I had fun, but I gotta go to bed, so read you later, hun :*
HiraFrance chapter 10 . 4/1
Dun dun, I don't think B realized she told Em that E has hurt her. I hope Em would not kick E's pretty face...
HiraFrance chapter 9 . 4/1
Even if it is a bit slow for my liking (no offense), it's a pleasing reading :)
HiraFrance chapter 8 . 4/1
They were definitely made for each other :)
HiraFrance chapter 7 . 4/1
Seems they all enjoy their time, nice :)
HiraFrance chapter 6 . 4/1
I really love this B and her non-filter-mouth ;)
HiraFrance chapter 5 . 4/1
it was fun, thanks :)
HiraFrance chapter 4 . 4/1
Meeting E?
Ladii Charmz chapter 49 . 3/27
Loved this story! You are awesome! Thank you for writing
HiraFrance chapter 3 . 3/14
It is a very pleasant reading, thanks :)
HiraFrance chapter 2 . 3/14
I love how Em and B love each other, it's a siblings relationship that every one would want to have :) Sweet!
2,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »