Reviews for The Golden Giants Tour
bethers7477 chapter 49 . 9/13/2013
Great story! Thank you so very much!
Sarah chapter 49 . 9/8/2013
That was the best story I've read in a while! You're amazing! Thank you for finishing the story. And the way you ended it was perfect!
Guest chapter 49 . 9/8/2013
Perfect story. I read it the whole way through. I just couldn't stop!
halojones chapter 49 . 9/9/2013
Wow I really really love this fic so much-I got out of the ff habit for awhile now and haven't really read much and then I got rec'd this from a friend and zoomed through all the chapters very quickly. What a great dynamic between bella and her brother and Edward, I love all the banter and wit you brought to it. Thanks!
momma2fan chapter 49 . 9/2/2013
Thanks for writing. I would love to know what happens with them in the future. Great job.
sunfleur chapter 35 . 8/23/2013
Ah, yes. Steak and bj day.
Chicsarah chapter 49 . 8/22/2013
Really cute story. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us!
Knit Bug chapter 49 . 8/19/2013
Thank you for a wonderful read. I loved their banter. I couldn't put this fic down. Truly, a great story. Thank you also, for leaving it up so that I could stumble upon it. :)

Wish you well,
Knit Bit
Emmalne3 chapter 42 . 8/6/2013
...but you do it so well! Guess it's worth your 'anxiety' to us readers.
*grin* and thank you! Whew...
iheartcupcakes83 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Loved this Edward and Bella's story was so sweet! Would love to see a future take! Little smellas and fancy pants :) hehe
Hhays3 chapter 49 . 7/25/2013
Such a great story! I laughed the whole way through! Thanks for sharing!
kalibean chapter 49 . 7/21/2013
Very cute story... I needed a cup o happy today and this did the trick.
Alicia23 chapter 49 . 7/21/2013
Love love love love love this story! Could not go to sleep until in finished it. I love the friendship that developed between Edward and Bella and the slow burn. I could really feel the deep connection between the two of them. I'm going to now put Merch Girl on alert because in very hopeful to see these guys again! :) Also putting you on alert to see what awesomeness you write next!
Guest chapter 49 . 7/7/2013
thank you / LOVED the story line.
ann71 chapter 49 . 6/24/2013