Reviews for The Golden Giants Tour
DawnsWhimsy chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Edward is a dick and a liar! I think he deserves what did Rose call her oh yes cunt muscle Tanya lol I love the Ronald comparison for her hair that was funny!
Twilight Musings chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Two Updates in one day woohoo...it's like Christmas;) I love that even though they tease her like crazy Emmett and Reilly were incredibly sweet to Bella this chapter. Loved seeing how much they care for her. I can't wait to find out what the deal is between Edward and Tanya. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Nicole.Marie.Love chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
I absolutely love this story if yours! It's a different type of plot with the tour and guys that I haven't read before! With that whole cliffy of what's to happen in the Edward/Bella/Tanya triangle is so clever! I cannot wait to read more of this story! Update ASAP:) ! -Nicole
sujari6 chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Rose certainly doesn't like Tanya.
DarkAndAngsty chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Poor Bella . Hopefully they move along soon and leave Chicago and the red headed skank behind. Without her having to bear witness to Edward and Skank getting friendlier...but what fun would that be, right? I'm glad she's ignoring him, maybe he'll realize he likes her as more than a 'travel buddy'.
OH MIA MYA chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Poor Bella! Cunt muscle...HA! I love it!
tumls chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Poor Bella! Since he introduced Tanya as "my friend", she maybe overreacting. But, I would feel the same way (especially while psming).
Mercyrus chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
Good chapter
Mercyrus chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Damn...this is the first time i've cried all story...poor Bella...i think a lot of girls/women know what it's like to have feelings for someone...and think that it's reciprocated...only to feel like a fool later...but we all know that Edward digs her ;)

I love how those boys love and look out for her...
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
What a drama queen. One week? (Totally would've done the same thing...)

Whadda biotch, that Tanya (even though she only said one word)! What does Edward see in her? What does she mean to him? Why would he pull out a chair for her? What does he think of Bella? Gah!
majose chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Aw! Poor Bella. I like her temper tantrum, although I really did not expect it from her. Lovely how Emmeline and Riley took care of her.
sujari6 chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
Bella's jealous. I hope this is just another relative.
JessSF26 chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
Great chapter again!
NeeNee246 chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
OH NO!

That was tough! Poor Bella.

I love this! I can not wait for the next one! :))
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
So I spent the night thinking of worst case scenarios.

I came up with Edward dying by falling out of his bunk or falling off the stage.

Under that was: Bella walking in on Edward and his Chicago girlfriend doing the nasty backstage.

Under that: EDWARD FRIGGIN HAS A GIRLFRIEND BACK HOME.

Below that: Edward tells Bella he has a permanently flaccid dick. Don't ask me why this is below Edward having a girlfriend.

Well, if their foreheads are touching, I don't think there's much room for misinterpretation *pouts* you better get to 'splainin, Missy! *taps foot impatiently*
2,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 126 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 146 .. Last Next »